Owen Hargreaves | 2010/11 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Zero impact training proves his knees are in top shape?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I don't care for those tight white cycling shorts too much.

Is that really to prove his fitness?
An assumption on my part actually, but why on earth would some footballers(crocked one) would post 18 videos of him training vigorously on youtube?

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I'm sad to see that video, I really am, terrible for such a talented player to be so injury prone.

Looks very small in the video too, his arms are a lot smaller then I remember.

ricky-romeo

what is he trying to do there?:(

shame about all his injuries, he was the perfect defensive, combative and all action midfielder..

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
I hope he finds a club.
He could join the Circ De Soleil with those moves thats for sure & of course the tight shorts, which look painted on...

Sad to see that, he's gettin desperate by the looks of it. You'd think someone would take him on to see his fitness for themselves - he's absolutely worth a look atleast :confused:

Sven or Trappatoni will probably snap him up - they only play players they've seen on d'telly!

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I genuinely he finds a good club and goes on to have a good career elsewhere(not for our PL Rivals though). It's a bit sad watching these videos actually.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days

:lol:

I know its for core strenghtening, but seriously :lol:

KiD MoYeS

Insane to think he's finding it hard to come by a club, surely he'd do a job in the Premier League and would be worth a punt on a pay as you play style contract, unless he's still after the type of wages he got with us or Munich he should be alright come August, hopefully. :(

IBleedRed

likes to use pantyhose
I feel bad for him he seemed like a top professional and just the kind of player we have been missing for some time

Amir

Poor lad. Good player, seems like a good guy. Just so unlucky. A perfectly fine career ruined. Should have been at his peak now.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
not surprise if he gets an offer from sven's Leicester City..
I imagine he has already had a ton of speculative offers from teams outside the Prem and the lower teams in the Prem who can't offer him much wage wise, he probably feels he still has the quality which is why he is desperately trying to show people they need not fear about his fitness.

I'm always right

I imagine he has already had a ton of speculative offers from teams outside the Prem and the lower teams in the Prem who can't offer him much wage wise, he probably feels he still has the quality which is why he is desperately trying to show people they need not fear about his fitness.
Yep, I'd imagine this is the case. Probably still thinks he can play for a top 6 club.

Minkaro

I wouldn't be surprised to see him sprinting onto the pitch at some Premier League club's friendlies, in a desperate bid to be noticed.

Pretty sure it'd help him if he just uploaded all these videos as an 80's film montage.

KiD MoYeS

If he's gone as far as uploading videos on the internet to try and attempt to prove he's in decent condition, I can't imagine that many big clubs have shown interest in him, and that he's resigned to taking whatever club comes knocking on the door, if they do.

I'm always right

If he's gone as far as uploading videos on the internet to try and attempt to prove he's in decent condition, I can't imagine that many big clubs have shown interest in him, and that he's resigned to taking whatever club comes knocking on the door, if they do.
Ah ok.

My view is that smaller clubs have most probably shown an interest, I mean, a player of his ability on a PAYP is pure gold. But, I'm guessing that the videos are to prove to bigger clubs (and also the likes of Everton, Aston Villa, even Newcastle) that he his fit and ready to play.

beardsleybob

Ah ok.

My view is that smaller clubs have most probably shown an interest, I mean, a player of his ability on a PAYP is pure gold. But, I'm guessing that the videos are to prove to bigger clubs (and also the likes of Everton, Aston Villa, even Newcastle) that he his fit and ready to play.
Why would they look on youtube though?:confused:

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days

Seriously though, because it's all about "getting it out there" in the public domain and considering youtube gets 1 billion visits per day I'd say it's certainly a decent method.
Exactly, journalists will pick up on it and that will follow with clubs.

Just an assumption but I'd guess that if he went knocking on various clubs doors showing them how in shape he was and what not, he's start his contract talks on a back foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.