View full 2014-15 profile

5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Kaos

Wasn't Thorpe supposed to be the more promising defender? How was McNair become such a revelation overnight?

Loublaze

ATLien
This absolute bollocks about januzaj has to stop. F*ck me, so after about 3 matches McNair looks the real deal because unlike Januzaj he doesn't fold under responsibility (who stepped up for moreless a whole season). And time is on his side, he's a whole 2 months younger than Adnan. Sounds like you'll be slaughtering McNair once he makes a balls up.
Exactly this. This kneejerk shit really grinds my gears

Tim Henman

Come on Tim!
Really hope he goes on to become a star, just got his name on the back of my shirt…

Edit: Think the caf has just buttfecked me by putting the wrong number on his profile here…..

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Really hope he goes on to become a star, just got his name on the back of my shirt…

Edit: Think the caf has just buttfecked me by putting the wrong number on his profile here…..
:lol: What number did you put?

Edit: Just saw those profiles, didn't know about those. Andreas and Wilson have the wrong number too and wtf kind of Northern Ireland flags are those?

Last edited:

ZDwyr

:lol: that'd really annoy me

He makes me the least nervous of all our centre backs at the moment. Im not sure if that says more about him or the rest of them though.

Hes so calm on the ball and assured in his position for his age and has yet to really do much wrong. I can forgive him for letting arguably the world's best striker get a yard on him on Sunday.

On the other hand Rojo is settling in, Jones and Smalling always seem seconds away from an injury/mistake/red card, and Blackett is equally young, so the competition is not high.

I think him and Rojo could be a good future pairing, hopefully for longer than the usual 60-70 minutes before one gets injured or sent off.

Tim Henman

Come on Tim!
:lol: that'd really annoy me
Unplayable. On his profile here says he is 52.. In actuality he's 33. So I'm walking around with a faking McNair 52 shirt like a gimp. I'll be easy to spot for any of you lot. Anyone reckon this can be rectified?

ZDwyr

Unplayable. On his profile here says he is 52.. In actuality he's 33. So I'm walking around with a faking McNair 52 shirt like a gimp. I'll be easy to spot for any of you lot. Anyone reckon this can be rectified?
You could probably do a hatchet job and turn 52 into a bad looking 33. Otherwise you're probably stuck with getting a new one, or hope that for some reason he gets given 52...

Tim Henman

Come on Tim!
You could probably do a hatchet job and turn 52 into a bad looking 33. Otherwise you're probably stuck with getting a new one, or hope that for some reason he gets given 52...
Righto :lol:. Just gonna have to walk around like an idiot. Feck it

ZDwyr

Righto :lol:. Just gonna have to walk around like an idiot. Feck it
It was all I could think of :lol:. Maybe bother him on twitter if he has it and he'll have sympathy for you and take 52 :lol:. But seriously, I wasn't really sure what number he had and I doubt many will...until he starts playing more regularly anyway.

Tim Henman

Come on Tim!
It was all I could think of :lol:. Maybe bother him on twitter if he has it and he'll have sympathy for you and take 52 :lol:. But seriously, I wasn't really sure what number he had and I doubt many will...until he starts playing more regularly anyway.
Now we're talking

Reds-of-Ulster

:lol: What number did you put?

Edit: Just saw those profiles, didn't know about those. Andreas and Wilson have the wrong number too and wtf kind of Northern Ireland flags are those?
Technically it is the official Flag for Northern Ireland as no other flag has any legal standing.

Acole9

Outstanding
Good news on his call up to the Northern Ireland squad. Lets hope he doesn't get injured!

Tim Henman

Come on Tim!
Haha and I was between him and about four other players as well. His was the only number I didn't know off by heart. Serves me right I suppose

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Haha and I was between him and about four other players as well. His was the only number I didn't know off by heart. Serves me right I suppose
If someone calls you out on it, just tell them Paddy's even more talented kid bro - Eoinaghan (which totally sounds like a Northern Irish name) - was given the #52 shirt on Monday after a marvelous performance for the u18s at the weekend and if they haven't heard of him then - haha - joke's on them, and perhaps they should STFU in future, ignorant sluts, and also *appropriate quip about their appearance*. Kunts.

Tim Henman

Come on Tim!
If someone calls you out on it, just tell them Paddy's even more talented kid bro - Eoinaghan (which totally sounds like a Northern Irish name) - was given the #52 shirt on Monday after a marvelous performance for the u18s at the weekend and if they haven't heard of him then - haha - joke's on them, and perhaps they should STFU in future, ignorant sluts, and also *appropriate quip about their appearance*. Kunts.
If you give me a lesson on how to pronounce that fecking name I might be able to pull it off. I'm only going to wear it in Lebanon where they won't even feckin realise.

Tim Henman

Come on Tim!
Must admit the laughs have made it easier to deal with my anger at their uselessness and my stupidity/haphazardness.

Reds-of-Ulster

Manchester United defender Paddy McNair is delighted with his first call-up to the Northern Ireland squad.

Michael O'Neill wanted to include McNair for the previous round of international games but a hamstring injury ruled the 19-year-old out.

"It's really good," McNair told ManUtd.com when asked about the call-up. "When I was growing up, I always aimed to play for my country. Obviously, as I've been playing for United, one of the biggest clubs in the world, I did hope I would receive the call.

"I'm really happy to get called up. I could have been involved last month for the Faroe Islands and Greece games, so it's great I've been recalled to join the squad for Romania."
From http://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...es-northern-ireland-call-4047530#.VFv-78luRLM

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Good stuff. Would be nice to see him and Evans as their CB pairing. If Evans ever stops being injured. :(

Man Utd 1:0 Crystal Palace

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Still early days, but very impressive yet again. Has earned the right to start every game until we get a more accomplished defender.

Him, Shaw, De Gea and to an extent - Mata are the only ones to deserve some credit for today's game. Well done. :)

Dion

He's been average and he'd had nothing to do. Not even close to impressive.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
He's been average and he'd had nothing to do. Not even close to impressive.
Impressive in that he's basically a youth player thrown into the fire and playing better than a good number of experienced players around him.

Dion

Impressive in that he's basically a youth player thrown into the fire and playing better than a good number of experienced players around him.
Really? Because Blind took pretty much all the responsibility for him (and Carrick has as well) and has been there to receive the ball every time. He's had virtually no defending to do (and he's been outpaced and outmuscled on the odd occasion he has where he hasn't flat-out failed to read the ball) and been a non-entity when we have the ball.

There's nothing about him that looks like it will be a Premiership player, never mind a Man Utd one.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
He's still fit and not dropped a bollock. That's impressive by our standards.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Really? Because Blind took virtually all the responsibility for him and has been there to receive the ball every time. He's had virtually no defending to do (and he's been outpaced and outmuscled on the odd occasion he has where he hasn't flat-out failed to read the ball) and been a non-entity when we have the ball.

There's nothing about him that looks like it will be a Premiership player, never mind a Man Utd one.
He looks like he will be one actually. The fact that he has performed with the level of composure he has at only 19 suggests he has a bright future ahead at United.

Dion

He looks like he will be one actually. The fact that he has performed with the level of composure he has at only 19 suggests he has a bright future ahead at United.
He won't make 100 Premiership appearances, never mind for United. He just offers nothing at the back, he never gets tight to his man, so they always have time on the ball and yet when it's played in behind he is always slow to read it and doesn't have recovery pace. He's just hiding at the back, dropping off and praying he doesn't get exposed. He's not made a catastrophic error so it's better than 75% of our centerback performances this year but Daley did 80% of the work at the back today, McNair has been a passenger.

Woodzy

He's still yet to drop a massive bollock, which is more than can be said for most of our other defenders.