Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Sam

Strange that we subbed him :confused:

Thought he was looking safe as houses.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
He won't make 100 Premiership appearances, never mind for United. He just offers nothing at the back, he never gets tight to his man, so they always have time on the ball and yet when it's played in behind he is always slow to read it and doesn't have recovery pace. He's just hiding at the back, dropping off and praying he doesn't get exposed. He's not made a catastrophic error so it's better than 75% of our centerback performances this year but Daley did 80% of the work at the back today, McNair has been a passenger.
You miss the runs through the middle to get our attack going then I take it ? He hardly went hiding and this is his third good performance for us and he has dealt fabulously with West Ham's front 2 and Romelu Lukaku.

Think you need to calm down a bit.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Strange that we subbed him :confused:

Thought he was looking safe as houses.
Looked like he had a knock and limping a bit.

Another good performance.

binary bot
I like that he doesn't give off that dodgy vibe that other defenders do. You're just waiting for the likes of Evans and Jones to stumble into players or trip someone up at times. He seems quite assured or maybe we just need to see more of him.

prateik

Not sure about the future.. but we needed to rely on a player from the reserves and he hasn't let us down. That is all you could have asked for

Dion

You miss the runs through the middle to get our attack going then I take it ? He hardly went hiding and this is his third good performance for us and he has dealt fabulously with West Ham's front 2 and Romelu Lukaku.
We were lucky to concede just one in both of those games, West Ham he gets a free pass for (although he has similar before the second off anyway) but against Everton he didn't do well at all.

Think you need to calm down a bit.
What a strange thing to say.

Ekeke

Did very well again, just the communication error with Blind that let Campbell through.

Last year Stones got into the Everton team at CB because of injuries and this year, after plenty of gametime he's being talked up as a good CB. I'm not saying McNair will be the same, but he's in a similar situation where he's getting chances because of injuries and suspensions to other players. So maybe by this time next year McNair will have grabbed his chances enough to be at the same sort of stage of development

kundalini

Very fortunate to get away with that error. I thought he was poor today.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Most of you forgot about him letting the ball bounce and allowing Campbell a one v one with DDG?
Huge error imo and lucky not to be punished.

BUT with some context, he's 19 being thrown in at the deep end and generally having a higher level of performance than older, what should be more established CB's.

Devil may care

Calm and composed on the ball and shadows his man well, another good performance from him.

pseudo_canadian

He's consistent, hasn't made a major mistake, and isn't a crock. Because of all that, he's our most reliable CB at the moment.

The Red Thinker

Most of you forgot about him letting the ball bounce and allowing Campbell a one v one with DDG?

BUT with some context, he's 19 being thrown in at the deep end and generally having a higher level of performance than older, what should be more established CB's.
Conveniently leaving out Blind's involvement in that moment eh? It was a misunderstanding between two players. Happens to the best of defenders.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Lucky charm. We have won all games where he started :) Quality player, can have a great future.

Dion

Why let it bother you ?
Again, why do you feel the need to invent offence where there is none? I'm asking you a question, filing a case in a small claims court. It's strange behaviour which you seem unable to explain, that's all.

Raw

I'd love him to just start all our games now, we need consistency and he needs the development and experience. He's a bright talent.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Conveniently leaving out Blind's involvement in that moment eh? It was a misunderstanding between two players. Happens to the best of defenders.
I'm not leaving out anyone. I was discussing McNairs mistake. It was Paddy's side, he should've dealt with it. But yeah, it does happen to the best of defenders. I did pay him a compliment aswell, incase you didn't notice.

khoazany

That show lack of mutual understanding between him and Blind, which is understandable given one of them never played CB for us before.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Again, why do you feel the need to invent offence where there is none? I'm asking you a question, filing a case in a small claims court.
I don't even remember telling you that you were angry ? "Calm Down" referred to making 3 posts on the lad in the space of 15 minutes which started by calling his performance "far from impressive" to then claiming he will not be a future United player, to then saying he won't play 100 premier league games. When all evidence thus far (however small the sample size) has pointed to the contrary.

So not only have you been bang wrong about his performances, you've also managed to map out his career all in 15 minutes.

So yeah, calm down.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
He played well and didn't get injured, so give him a 10 year contract and never drop him again imo.

Dion

I don't even remember telling you that you were angry ? "Calm Down" referred to making 3 posts on the lad in the space of 15 minutes which started by calling his performance "far from impressive" to then claiming he will not be a future United player, to then saying he won't play 100 premier league games. When all evidence thus far has pointed to the contrary.

So not only have you been bang wrong about his performances, you've also managed to map out his career all in 15 minutes.

So yeah, calm down.
A post every 5 minutes just after a game? That's really the explanation you're going to stick with is it?

Ok then. How about you stick to talking about the points and leaving my posting rate to me? Thanks.

Kag

Made that one mistake in the first half, but other than that he's been very solid in all of his games so far.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
A post every 5 minutes just after a game? That's really the explanation you're going to stick with is it?

Ok then. How about you stick to talking about the points and leaving my posting rate to me? Thanks.
Take it to PM.

Dion

Take it to PM.
Or just not bring it up at all in the first place? I just wanted to talk about McNair's performance. Not sure why saying a player who has made 3 first team appearances for Man Utd and otherwise been average in the reserves won't have much of a future here attracted that kind of comment.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Made that one mistake in the first half, but other than that he's been very solid in all of his games so far.
Yeah I think people are forgetting he's only 19 and still relatively obscure. A few weeks ago, people were baffled why Tom Thorpe wasn't being selected ahead of him.