6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanBorja

He's looking really really good, it's been years since we've seen a player who slices defences with his passing... He's aggresive, has great technique, great aerial game and is starting to bang goals more often.

He's only getting started.

TsuWave

:lol:

C'mon lads...
to be fair, i wouldn't swap him for messi neither. I know it can seem laughable considering messi is arguably the best to have ever played the game but pogba plays in a position which united fans have cried for eons for us to address, he is 23 with trucks of potential, a physical beast with crazy technique and even better vision, i honestly don't think there are many, if any, players that have created more chances in this league this year (probably because i don't watch other teams the same way i watch united), but yeah..the guy is everything we wanted, needed, and more. Messi is 29 and won almost everything there is to win, and there's no doubt he would improve us tenfold but he plays in positions i feel we kind of have adequate players or that at least would be easier to address than the position pogba plays in.

Essentially, I feel when all is considered, Pogba is our crown jewel, and the one we should build a team around for the next decade. I genuinely hope he retires a red as I feel he's got all the attributes to end up a united legend, he's got the swagger, the story (prodigal son returns "home"), but more importantly, he's got the ability to catapult us back into the elite for years to come.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
When they finally start going the right side of the post he's going to be unstoppable.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
He bossed the midfield, it's our front three that was useless until the subs came on.
Our front three haven't had as much of the ball as you would have thought they would do. Given we're also against 10 men and Pogba is our most attacking midfielder, he only started becoming an attacking threat in the second half.

Drainy

Remember Rooney in midfield? :lol:

Pogba is showing us just how far standards slipped in previous seasons. Even that 'Rooney pass' to Valencia which pundits confused with being a good midfielder is being made to look amateurish in comparison

Baxter

Not at his best, but absolutely bossed that and probably should've scored too.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
I think it goes under the radar a bit how good he's been during that winning streak. He's been one of the best players in the league for the last month and a half. Barely puts a foot wrong these days, much improved from his first three months.

Moonred

He is just so much better than most players that play against him or with him. Ability wise on another level. Should be scoring more. And it's fantastic that he is ridiculously athletic and fit.

m1y2

so glad watching this guy play for us, amazing player, we should loan our players to Juventus more often

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
I think it goes under the radar a bit how good he's been during that winning streak. He's been one of the best players in the league for the last month and a half. Barely puts a foot wrong these days, much improved from his first three months.
This, he was incredibly frustrating at the start because of his poor decisions and tendency to over complicate things. He still makes a few daft decisions every now and then, but a lot less and his defensive work rate has improved as well.

Hes like a better version of a prime Yaya Toure :D

Goalfather

He still makes a few daft decisions every now and then, but a lot less and his defensive work rate has improved as well.

Hes like a better version of a prime Yaya Toure :D
They are very similar but I don't think he's at prime Yaya Toure level as yet.

Prime Yaya was no joke!

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Remember Rooney in midfield? :lol:

Pogba is showing us just how far standards slipped in previous seasons. Even that 'Rooney pass' to Valencia which pundits confused with being a good midfielder is being made to look amateurish in comparison
That's not a fair comment. The only midfielder we've had with this level of raw talent and ability is Scholes. A Scholes, like a Pogba, is incredibly difficult to come by.

We could have done better in midfield, sure, but this is the first genuine successor to enter English football since.... well, I'm not even sure there's been another in the last 8 years.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Get the feeling Pogba can do whatever he wants out there and his only limitation will be his drive to max out his potential. Once in a generation level of ability right there.

Devil may care

He's a supermaqn athlete, a joy to watch once again, he's putting so much into every aspect of his game, a special talent.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Wonderful skill but I think he gave the ball away by overdoing it right after.

All in all a very good performance by playing Pogba. He's a delight to watch.

He should improve his finishing though.

Minimalist

Stats back this up to be fair. Probably the best midfielder in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.