Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
@Santoryo @JPRouve

I thought it was obvious from the games so far but given the managers latest comments do you now agree that Pogba's role is to score a good number of goals along with his other contributions?
No, which is why Mourinho doesn't put targets and seems happy with the potentiality to score.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
Today is the day the rest of the world sees what all of us have been seeing for months now: This guy is one of the best already.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
Hangeland praising him on Norwegian TV now, saying his passing is the best we've had at Old Trafford since Paul Scholes.

Solbakken (FC Copenhagen coach) saying that his mental strength is his most impressive trait.

WyoManU

Trying to make things more complicated than they have to be just for the sake of showing people how good he is.

Minimalist

Got plenty of time to do the business in the game but so far he's been man handled once or twice by Henderson (losing the ball) and then fluffed a great chance.

El Zoido

I think he's unlucky. He jumped up fairly for the ball but misjudged, I don't think you could say he was stupid to put his hands there, he just missed the header. I'd sooner blame Jones for giving away possession.

ElQuesoGrande

He's been very good recently. He's never had a dominating performance against a big club/in a massive game in his career.
The stage is set.
Looks like this was too much to hope for. Pathetic performance so far, looks like a kid playing with adults.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
I think he's unlucky. He jumped up fairly for the ball but misjudged, I don't think you could say he was stupid to put his hands there, he just missed the header. I'd sooner blame Jones for giving away possession.
Absolute nonsense.

ReallyUSA

Lucky there that Ander had a harsher foul to pay attention too. Really shrinking in the moment.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Has he ever played well the game after getting a new coloured haircut? I don't think he has.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
2 players on him everytime. Good play from Liverpool. He needs to move the ball quickly. There'll be a man free if he can get the ball moving one touch

Minimalist

Worst player on the pitch so far. It's really disappointing given his recent form. Totally out shone by (quite frankly) average midfielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.