6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janson

So if your sixth in the league you aren't allowed to dance?:lol: I don't see the problem with it, it's just his personality.

Loublaze

ATLien
Where was this uproar when Bailly and Herrera had their little dance in the dressing room? Most thought it was cute and adorable. Double standards for crowd favorites and world record signings and 'punchable face' players

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Where was this uproar when Bailly and Herrera had their little dance in the dressing room? Most thought it was cute and adorable. Double standards for crowd favorites and world record signings and 'punchable face' players
They don't have enough followers for anyone to care :lol::lol:

Loublaze

ATLien
They don't have enough followers for anyone to care :lol::lol:
This is probably true but its still a double standard on here. Evra used to do this quite often and so did Anderson but they were also crowd favorites so it was ok apparently

Harold_Giles

I really don't know why Rio is having a go at them for this.

If they missed a drug test because they were busy dancing, I'd have a problem.

Ole90+3

I'll be really pissed if Pogba doesn't have a good game tonight. This is the kind of game he really should be bossing. Hope he's taken this public criticism the right way.

Eddy_JukeZ

He's just out of sorts completely.

Been a while since he's played well now.

He's so talented, but also so frustrating. Hopefully improves in the 2nd half.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Literally our worst player in the first half.

Why should he stay on in the second half when we have players like Mata on the bench who play every game far better than this?

Man-United

He played in the Euro final so he's bound to have times this season when he will be tired.

Raw

I wouldn't be opposed to benching him for the next few games, just to see if is making any impact. Because he has been so disappointing this year.

mu4c_20le

I think he's playing too further up, he's being given the Rooney role and has nowhere near the discipline nor tenacity.

WyoManU

He needs to stop with the social media and hair and dancing...just concentrate on playing well.

ElQuesoGrande

He is playing like he's too big for games like this, but then plays like a scared child in big games.
What have we bought him for?

AndyJ1985

Looks like a baby has thrown up on his head, and he's playing like a tub of fecking vomit.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
Really fed up with him now. He has had as many bad games for us that he has had good games. Beginning to think he is a complete fraud. What aspect of the game is he actually good at?

kr0nix

He should be playing higher up the pitch, too deep for my liking in that first half.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He is playing like he's too big for games like this, but then plays like a scared child in big games.
What have we bought him for?
You need to get a grip of yourself tonight! Your posts are ridiculous!

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Messed up the one decent thing we did all half.

He really is a waste of money.

Rossa

He's been atrocious. I keep thinking to myself that Pogba is so bad, and then I think that no, he can't be, and then reason kicks back in, and yes, he really can be that bad. He's a great player, but his bottom level is awful. He should watch Carrick pass he ball to see how a midfielder should play.

NinjaFletch

Whoever convinced the club that Pogba, in his current guise, was a £90m player deserves sacking.

He's clearly talented, but theres so much he needs to improve. He constantly makes the wrong decisions and either holds on to the ball for too long or doesn't impose himself on games at all. He's non-existent defensively, and he needs Carrick to hold his hand and dictate tempo for him.

The bits and pieces are there to be a great player, obviously, but he's looking more like an academy kid being blooded in the first team than a superstar and has done in more games so far than those he's made a difference in.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
That was complete muck. What an earth has happened since the Liverpool game?

RedStarUnited

He hasn't well this calendar year at all.

And our creativity has suffered so much cos of it.

FromTheBench

I'd take him off but then he can probably produce something out of nothing.

Tough one this, he's such a luxury player/

Zoo

He tries to force it when there is little movement from the team. Annoying how static we still get.

Mike09

People are mentioning that Pogba's best position is no 10. But if he keeps missing his chance like that I'm afraid next season he might be used as a no 8 since we need attacking midfield with a better end product, otherwise we will only rely on our striker to score goals.

ElQuesoGrande

You need to get a grip of yourself tonight! Your posts are ridiculous!
Prove my statements wrong using actual things that have actually happened? If my wording is too strong for you I apologise, but I think Pogba plays with an undeserved arrogance in games like this and plays like he doesn't understand the game in big games. If you disagree then fair enough, but Id be interested in reading your evidence to the contrary.

Chaky_Best

Supports 'a joke of a club'.
He s been atrocious tonight and during the last games. He needs to be subbed off.

We can t play with him Carrick and Ibra the since they re not running at all

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Pogba isn't the problem, the lack of coordination in United's offensive game is.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Awful...awful...awful. Chemistry between him, carrick and Herrera has just disintegrated in a matter of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.