Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
We're useless without him. Like even when he doesn't play great individually, we still play better with him being there. Just his presence and random moments of creativity bring stuff that the others can't.

3KDré

he played against Everton last time and was marked out of the game. We also drew more home games whilst he and Zlatan were playing. Same shit different players
But we at least create chances when he's in the team.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Loves playing the quarterback role of hopeless long punts into the box. Diversify your game.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
yet another ghost like performance where he drifted in and out .... but he hit the bar .... yeah, story of his season.

ti vu

Not been in the game at all.

Wrong change made by Mou.
Bizarre. Are we watching a different game? Mile ahead from Carrick from first half doing similar role, yet Pogba for most part had to rin the midfield on his own with Herrera had to do a weird false right full back role. Fellaini played way further up the pitch on second half.

Nipower888

Supports
Man city
I don't understand why he played so deep. I feel like he would have been much better upfront with Herrera in Pogbas role, rashford on the right wing and martial playing on the left.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Bizarre. Are we watching a different game? Mile ahead from Carrick from first half doing similar role, yet Pogba for most part had to rin the midfield on his own with Herrera had to do a weird false right full back role. Fellaini played way further up the pitch on second half.
My main point was that it was the wrong change, taking Blind off and Ander going LB was daft.

I also don't think he was in the game enough, just didn't do enough for me.

Devil81

Certainly improves our build up play, hopefully he will be more appreciated now.

NinjaFletch

He changed the game for us. His passing is brilliant.
I'd agree with this. We controlled the ball in a way we simply couldn't in the first half. I do think more is expected of him than that and can see where the criticism comes from that he didn't produce it, but when the pattern of the game changed so much when he came on it's undeniable how much he improved us.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
I don't understand why he played so deep. I feel like he would have been much better upfront with Herrera in Pogbas role, rashford on the right wing and martial playing on the left.
Fellaini.

You can laugh now, I'll laugh with you through tears but I will laugh.

RMD83

Only occurred to me today. But has Pogba ever sprinted this season?

Scarecrow

Having a week off
yet another ghost like performance where he drifted in and out .... but he hit the bar .... yeah, story of his season.
Really? I thought he had a big impact. Our game revolved around him. He was much more influential than usual. I haven't checked but I'm willing to bet he'd have more touches than most of the team, despite playing half the game.

ti vu

My main point was that it was the wrong change, taking Blind off and Ander going LB was daft.

I also don't think he was in the game enough, just didn't do enough for me.
Blind was weak point along side Carrick this game. For example, the corner leading to the goal, look at Blind. Same old story, too slow to get to the ball. Bizarre decision, and poor positional discipline.

Pogba on was a right sub.

Herrera was playing a false RB role, very narrow. Not really out right RB. Lingard tracked Baines and stay wide in defensive phase. If anything with Pogba on, Everton was shut down more in second half. They punt it toward Lukaku and Barkley who Rojo and especially Bailly in beast mode contained them all

Status
Not open for further replies.