6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jib

Conte/Allegri knew how to get the best him.

Now he plays as DM in a 442. What a strange career choice :confused:

Hahao

He is a genius for sure. One of the best players in the world. But it also just shows you how incompetent Mourinho is these days.
He needs genius players like Pogba and Ibra to make us look decent and still he isnt using Pogba correctly.

I feel under a more competent manager Pogba would play like a top 5 player in the world that he is

stepic

Pogba is literally the least of our problems. But let's complain because of an arbitrary amount of money spent by other people in the past! Woo

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
Not a great half on at least two occasions, he's given the ball away and Fellaini has won it back. For those Fellaini haters that's why he has to play.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Not a great half on at least two occasions, he's given the ball away and Fellaini has won it back. For those Fellaini haters that's why he has to play.
It's usually Fellaini playing a nothing pass in a cramped area that leads to his midfield partners being swarmed and dispossessed.

Walters_19_MuFc

He's been good, but I really do miss his driving runs.

He's like a complete different player from his first game against Southampton.

He gets the ball now and often offloads it. I admired Pogba's style because the way he used to glide through the midfield and open up space - very similar to Yaya, Dembele. He doesnt do that anymore.

Hope Mourinho isnt coaching it out of him, because thats what made him the player we paid all that money for.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
It's usually Fellaini playing a nothing pass in a cramped area that leads to his midfield partners being swarmed and dispossessed.
I think the midfield area is cramped because we have no width, which has been our biggest issue all season.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Don't agree with excellent but he has been alright. Specially after some disastrous performances. Perhaps he's hitting form

Jev

People have too low expectations for him if they call that excellent. He's still too nonchalant and immature in possession and doesn't impose himself enough in a game like this.

3KDré

Exactly, his first performance for Southampton is still the best he had. Drove the team forward and offloaded it to create a chance not maintain position. His first performance was the best he's had.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
People have too low expectations for him if they call that excellent. He's still too nonchalant and immature in possession and doesn't impose himself enough in a game like this.
The "nonchalance" as you perceive it is not genuine nonchalance. Nonchalance is Ozil walking around in the final third when the opposition is counter attacking.

Pogba just has a particular gait and natural swagger to his movement that makes him seem like he's fronting. In reality he's still working hard and giving the game his full focus and energy.

Jev

The "nonchalance" as you perceive it is not genuine nonchalance. Nonchalance is Ozil walking around in the final third when the opposition is counter attacking.

Pogba just has a particular gait and natural swagger to his movement that makes him seem like he's fronting. In reality he's still working hard and giving the game his full focus and energy.
No, I'm not saying he's lazy, I'm saying that he's nonchalant, in that he often can't be arsed to shield the ball when under pressure or concentrate when passing.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus

Is this sarcasm? Sometimes I can't tell when it's in text form.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
So Ozil's laziness is genuine while Pogba's is a carefully planned charade.

Got it.
He literally explained the difference in that post. No wonder you're struggling with it.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
So Ozil's laziness is genuine while Pogba's is a carefully planned charade.

Got it.
I didn't say it was a "carefully planned charade". He's just a gangly guy with a rythmic swagger to his movement that seems to wind people up because they think he's pissing about.

Jev

He really is an infuriating player. You just know he could do so much better with a less arrogant attitude. Terribly disappointing season he's having.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
Hate to repeat myself but he is consistently one of our worst performers. Doesn't even deserve a starting place on current form but it's not like we have anyone else to come in for him.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Tends to always get better in the second half when spaces open up.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Hate to repeat myself but he is consistently one of our worst performers. Doesn't even deserve a starting place on current form but it's not like we have anyone else to come in for him.
I'd hate to repeat myself if I was wrong as well.

NinjaFletch

Seriously I wonder how some of you lot manage to get through your day to day lives with memories as bad as this.

We saw what happens recently when Pogba doesn't play. It wasn't pretty.

BringNaniBack

Seriously I wonder how some of you lot manage to get through your day to day lives with memories as bad as this.

We saw what happens recently when Pogba doesn't play. It wasn't pretty.
Hasn't been pretty for the majority of games he has played either has it.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Sadly for us i'm not wrong. Or has his 2 good passes against 10 man Sunderland suddenly made him a world beater for you?
You said he's consistently one of our worst performers. That's wrong.

And no, that doesn't make him a world beater. What kind of idiot would I be to judge someone from one game of football?

BringNaniBack

You said he's consistently one of our worst performers. That's wrong.

And no, that doesn't make him a world beater. What kind of idiot would I be to judge someone from one game of football?
In his last 10 games or so for us he has been one of our poorer players.

Status
Not open for further replies.