6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reynoldo

You don't know what your missing until its gone sometimes, great to see him back and bossing it.

Raw

Brilliant game. Shows exactly what we're missing.

With Pogba we're creating chances (and missing 90% of them). Without him we create nothing. Simple as that.

Holters

Bossing the midfield today. Absolutt class act. Cannot wait to see which players Mourinho brings in to complement him.

Baxter

Waste of money, overrated etc etc. 100x better with him in the team.

SirAF

Ageist
Fantastic! I'm shitting myself about the yellow card though, I hope they are aware of it :lol:

DatGuyRich

He is insane. If you're expecting a 15 goal a season midfielder then he's not for you but everything else he excels in. I really want to see him with better midfield partners and a striker who doesn't need 10 shots to score 1 goal.

The future is bright for this man.

Eddy_JukeZ

Really really hope he's on strict instructions not to tackle at all in the next leg. That booking today really makes it a tense situation regarding him.
Aren't yellow card accumulations wiped off for finals?

Anduin

That yellow card was completely stupid, I fecking hope he takes care of his tackling in the second leg. Can't afford to lose him for a potential final, he's lifting the whole team to another level. Top class tonight.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
He is insane. If you're expecting a 15 goal a season midfielder then he's not for you but everything else he excels in. I really want to see him with better midfield partners and a striker who doesn't need 10 shots to score 1 goal.

The future is bright for this man.
I see you've phrased your thoughts differently here. :lol:

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Absolute monster. Can't wait until we get more players capable of reaching close to his level, will only start to look better when that happens.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
His passing is great, not only the final passes but clever passes in the midfield to initiate attacks.

Superb game and my MOTM.

Hawks2008

I've been one of his biggest critics thus far, but tonight he was class. Didn't put a foot wrong and to me highlighted how important he can be. His passing is different class, could he be the Carrick replacement as the guy who dictates our tempo?

AndyJ1985

By far our best outfield player. If we can attract more players of his quality we'll start going places.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Delighted with his performance tonight and glad he showed he has such quality in his locker.

I thought he was imposing, influential, reassuring, dependable and connecting all other 10 players around him. There was a simplicity in his performance as he resisted the temptation to over-complicate or show boat, which I think has gotten in the way too many times this season.

The team needs 7 such performances every 10 games if he is to be the main man worthy of his fee. Hope he makes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.