6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedCurry

Incredible strength and skill so far from him. If only we had another Pogba on the field..

3KDré

He beats people so easily you don't even realise how often he does it.

AndyJ1985

He deserves to be playing in on of Europe's best teams competing for the CL. He's too good for the EL.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Can't remember another match where one player has been so much better than the other 21 on the pitch.

klayton88

Great 45 from him. Need more in the 2nd half and somebody to actually finish one of his throughballs.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Quality. Makes such a difference in terms of overall play, though no difference in the result since we cant finish worth shit. At least with him we control games and make chances compared to just being shite without.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Brilliant player, although people will still try and criticise him.
Nobody will criticise him when he plays like this, fantastic half from him.....difference in his performances in midfield three and two are day and night, as expected.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He's been fecking great. I don't think there's many who are as strong and as technically gifted as he is.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Himself and zlatan have dragged us to where we are this season with very very very very little help from anyone else in an attacking sense. The rest of the attackers really need to have a good hard look at themselseves if they want to succeed at the top level.

red4ever 79

Best game for me in a Utd shirt. Think those injuries have given him a chance to recharge. Levels ahead of everyone. First time I can say I am impressed

Art

Art the artist
Griezmann will finish his chances next season. The amount of goal scoring opportunities he creates is insane.

Walters_19_MuFc

Best game for me in a Utd shirt. Think those injuries have given him a chance to recharge. Levels ahead of everyone. First time I can say I am impressed
Hes driven through the park, which is something he hasnt done a lot of since his first game against Soton. Unstoppable when hes in full flow and a joy to watch.

Art

Art the artist
Hope he just unleashes a thunderbolt from 35 yards. He's carrying us so far. Might as well go further and finish the job himself.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
This competition is beneath him.

Same can be said about most of his teammates.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
I actually feel for him. The finishing of his teammates have cost him so much grief. If it had been decent, he'd have posted up great assist numbers.

Brilliant tonight.

Zoo

Got hammered for this tweet. Then tries to justify himself with this. Embarrassing.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Waiting for people to get on his back if we draw even if he carries on at these levels for the full 90.

Been immense so far, everything you could ask for.

Vashu

Predicted Sanchez's signing announcement
That defense splitting pass is a case in point for abandoning the bullshit idea of fielding him as no. 8 or molding him into another Pirlo. Paul is a true no. 10 and should be playing much closer to opposition's penalty box. Period. We're not exactly overstocked with great football talents and moving him away from the final third has a debilitating effect on Pogba's game.

wr8_utd

:'(
Really really hope he's on strict instructions not to tackle at all in the next leg. That booking today really makes it a tense situation regarding him.

Status
Not open for further replies.