Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
What would be your preferred line up then? Also, why don't you want him to play?
Hasn't he play something like a game every 4 days for the last year? He needs to rest sometimes. We have Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Sunday too.

A midfield of Fellaini, Carrick and Herrera seems most appropriate for this game to me.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
He has played a lot over the last year or so.
Hasn't he play something like a game every 4 days for the last year? He needs to rest sometimes. We have Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Sunday too.A midfield of Fellaini, Carrick and Herrera seems most appropriate for this game to me.
I don't want him to play either, he's played a lot of football in the past year or so. Rest him so he's fresh for Chelsea.
I wasn't against resting him but wanted to know, I didn't realise he had played so much. However, playing Fellaini in this game is a mistake I think, I wouldn't mind seeing 2 strikers rather than a midfield 3 against weaker opposition, get the early lead and put the third midfielder on, I wouldn't mind a front 6 of:

Herrera Carrick
Mkhitaryan________Lingard
Rooney Martial

Morpheus 7

Shocking Pogba is playing tonight with Chelsea away on Sunday. I'm really disappointed Jose is playing him, such a crucial game for us in the league.
As others have said the man clearly needs a rest. This rubbish tournament will come back to haunt us yet.

Walters_19_MuFc

Jose's obviously trying to play him into form, which is the best way really.

Hopefully he has a good game today. He should enjoy playing next to Carrick.

Bwuk

Amazing strike.

He's been pretty quiet bar that and then pen. Hopefully he keeps pushing forward this half.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Mediocre performance from open play until the goal, but that strike was absolutely beautiful.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Loved the look on Martial's face when Pog and Lingard were dancing. Basically saying "Are you done with that. I just wanna high five Pog!"

m1y2

this will only help him to play him into form, can see him being subbed off early in the second half as he already lifted his confidence big time

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Love the way the goal came, arriving in or near the box from midfield, that is what we are lacking.

Minimalist

Thought he was poor for the first half in general. Great finish for the third though.

Terminator

Give him time and he will become fricking brilliant. He will have inconsistent displays this season, but in a year or two once he matures he will become a truly world class CM. Not his fault that he costed £100m, he is just not that good yet.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
What the hell do you expect from him?

Coming from the same people who make Thomas Muller an all time great for doing nothing in a match before tapping in a goal.
Coming from somebody comparing a striker to a midfielder, that comparison means a lot to me.
I expect what a lot of United fans expect: Him bossing the midfield way more than he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.