Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Has been very good the last two games when he’s kept it simple.

Also helps he’s playing in a 3 man midfield.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Pogba's at his best when he's direct. Don't remember many stepovers today and yet, like against City when he wasn't self-indulgent, he was incredibly effective. His work in the build up to Alexis' goal was midfield play of the highest level. It wasn't the last time he bested Dembele either. Respect.

el3mel

Phenomenal, absolutely phenomenal! Second big game in a month that he rose to the occasion and had a great game all around. Dominated Dembele in first goal and that's exactly what I want from him. The rest of the match he had some great passes, shots and did very well with the ball, kept it simple and didn't try any stupid things, brilliant, Paul !

Icemav

Shrinks in the big games. Good cross for the goal but he had plenty of time.

Art

Art the artist
Positionally reduced erickson' s influence on the game to a great extent and was fantastic in attack. Incredible player.

Joseunited

Went missing for a few minutes when they scored and started hanging on to the ball to much but once he beat Dembele and won the ball from him and got the coss in for Sanchez he looked really good.The world class player is there somewhere.

Yagami

Good post resistant
That was such a beastly performance.

First time since he returned that he's bullied Dembele who I think he can develop into a better version of. The potential is massive. Probably his best overall big game performance, too.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Shrinks in the big games. Good cross for the goal but he had plenty of time.
It was an inch-perfect cross, the best in the game from either side, which pulled us right out of a slump and gave Sánchez a near-certain goal. Can't imagine why you'd want to dismiss that...

Icemav

Positionally reduced erickson' s influence on the game to a great extent and was fantastic in attack. Incredible player.
Thought Erickson was still their most dangerous player, though the team did their best to contain him. Dembele is usually a pain in the arse but Pog's totally outclassed him today. Top performance from the whole team and I really like PP defensive contributions too. Hopefully things are clicking for the team.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
That's right Paul, no need to be the center of attention. Just play the percentages and you're a fantastic player.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Was really happy with his performance today.

He found a balance between creativity and pragmatism.

And when he finds that harmony between driving forward and holding his position, he's a great player. It really is that simple.

There were a few times in the first half where he allowed Eriksen to drift into space too easily, but overall I really thought that was a strong performance.

Icemav

Was really happy with his performance today.

He found a balance between creativity and pragmatism.

And when he finds that harmony between driving forward and holding his position, he's a great player. It really is that simple.

There were a few times in the first half where he allowed Eriksen to drift into space too easily, but overall I really thought that was a strong performance.
If he can keep his concentration in defense then he starts to shine. Fantastic commitment today.

Bobski

Changed the game with that power play against Dembele. Spurs had the momentum then their best midfielder tried to make light of Pogba, expected an easy ride and was denied. The game was virtually over from that moment.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Absolute monster. We need to keep him, absolutely no future in selling him.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
When he got megged in the first half before the equaliser, the commentators were laughing with the “I told you so” narrative.

He’s an unreal player when he plays simply and sprinkles in the genius. Very impressed today.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Was great to see Pogba swat Dembele aside like he was a fly for his assist to Sanchez. Brilliant player...

Last edited:

Rossa

Great game today! Those passes for Lukaku to run into are great. Showed urgency today and had to defend heroically with Young constantly out of position.

Brightonian

Really mature performance.....
Lateish in the game we had a potential break and he chose to run it all the way down the wing and basically guarantee a throw in deep in their half instead of trying to find the killer pass and potentially letting Spurs win the ball straight back. Grown-up decision making - still thinking about trying for the third goal, but patiently and without risking our lead. The temptation to pull off the Hollywood assist to silence his critics must have been significant, but it would have been the wrong choice.

STYLOISRED

People say he is defensively weak but feck it! He doesn‘t have to be a defensive rock, just hold his own against the oppo midfielders when defending and be direct and simple in attack like today. He played for his team today. Always supporting Matic and Herrera defensively and keeping it simple in attack

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
One of the few of our team who can actually play football and 70% of redcafe want(ed) him sold and think it's great for United's future.

ash_86

He's changing slowly, i could see it in his game from earlier of the season to now. Quicker he realizes that impacting the game is more impacting than being flashy he would get past 20 assists each season. Much much efficient back to back performance from him.

SATA

When he's on it, he's our best player. Not De Gea, not Alexis, not Martial FC. I'm sorry to say that but his quality has always been obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.