Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
This thread should finally be good and safe to camp in. Detractors left with nothing to moan about.

I love this game.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Imagine wanting to sell him and constantly benching him :lol: Brilliant today. Fully dominated the midfield and then finished with 2 goals to go on top of a complete performance.

Zoo

Brilliant today. A joy to watch and loved the celebration, Cantona vibes.

marktan

Easily our best attacking player, and laughable that people would want him sold.

Have to say huge credit to Ole for playing him as an AM rather than a box to box, he looks so much more effective up front / playing on that left.

L1nk

Just a reminder that people were really backing Mourinho in marginalising the likes of Paul Pogba and Tony Martial, infact they were lapping it up, despite him having a track record of doing this previously, most notably with Eden Hazard, a tactic he employs to cover shortcomings of his own. Anybody still wanting him gone are stupid, anybody wanting him gone in the first place are just stupid not to see through Mourinho and his obvious ploy. Guy is quality and the team should be build around him, all acting like nothing would change if the real 'virus' left, lo and behold 2 matches and it's 100% different.

Shark

@NotShark
Thank God that poisonous cnut didn't get his way. Without Pogba we're nowhere close to challenging again for the next few seasons, with him and a few more solid additions and there's always hope.

snk123

So all we needed to do was to play him with 2 midfielders and behind players who are willing to make runs. Who would have thought? I mean the amount of stupid decisions Jose made from benching Martial to not ever playing Pogba in a 3. Unbelievable.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
He seems the same pogba of juventus (allegri and conte) and france. I guess his virus had passed

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
So all we needed to do was to play him with 2 midfielders and behind players who are willing to make runs. Who would have thought? I mean the amount of stupid decisions Jose made from benching Martial to not ever playing Pogba in a 3. Unbelievable.
For all the feckups Jose did, you can't say that he never played Pogba in a 4-3-3 with him as the left of the three

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
This thread should finally be good and safe to camp in. Detractors left with nothing to moan about.

I love this game.
This is a load of horse shit, to be honest.

He has looked brilliant, but he has looked brilliant in glimpses for years. The real test is if he can consistently deliver this high level of performance over the course of a few season, which is something he has massively failed to do so far.

fecking nice goal though, hope he does continue.

MOTM two games in a row after the real virus left. Any coincidence?
He wasn't the MOTM against Cardiff. It's good for everyone involved with Utd that's he's started to turn it on. The big issue with Pogba has always been his consistency, and we can't tell that in two games, let's hope he keeps it up.

Apokalips

Absolute garbage this guy. A true virus...I agree with Gary he needs to "do one"!

To all of those that wanted to see him and Martial sold, I really don't understand it. Whenever we have had bright sparks over the last few years those 2 have, more often than not, been key to it.

Irrational.

He wasn't the MOTM against Cardiff. It's good for everyone involved with Utd that's he's started to turn it on. The big issue with Pogba has always been his consistency, and we can't tell that in two games, let's hope he keeps it up.
Can you remember who was? If three assists isn't enough to win MOTM then I don't know what is :lol:

Tiber

Souness and the rest of the ''Paul Pogba is literally the devil' club must be having a really shitty Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.