Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RMD83

Madrid wouldn't pay the price we'd want for Pogba anyway. No chance of him leaving any time soon, besides Madrid don't need a midfielder they need attackers.
Madrid? Want marquee big name signings oblivious of position. Pogba fits the bill. Whether they can afford it now remains to be seen. They have proven to out spend what they can “apparently” afford many times in my lifetime.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He's been brilliant of late. I've misjudged him no doubt but I'm happy as feck to admit it if it means we get these sorts of performances in.

Credit to Ole too, you can see him operating further up the pitch and making late runs into the box.. But I've noticed Pogba hurrying players down off the ball too. He's enjoying it more no doubt!

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
where’s all the haters hiding?

Notice they haven’t had sourness on for the last few matches :lol:

Love him dancing and dabbing after all these goals, he’s loving life after Mourinho and our opponents bloody hate it.

Such a shame that 3rd didn’t go in, he really deserved it.

Playing like an absolute giant and seems unstoppable right now.

Playing him as an AM seemed so obvious, not sure why Jose never tried him like that before full time.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
it's not even remotely the same level. One of his brothers play in Tours, it's a barely professional level.
Ha okay at least two brothers played at high levels. I don’t personally know anyone who could manage to even play for Tours so that’s high enough levels for for a commoner like me. Genes can only help you that much. A lot depends on your intelligence and application.
You're right, and that's precisely the thing. Pogba's brothers don't have an hint of Paul's intelligence when they place. They're physically massive yes, so genetics helped a lot in this aspect but god, technically, they're terrible. You can imagine that they paved the way for their little brother though, exposing him early to interesting games, giving him advice that only players a couple of years older could know etc.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
In my experience as a big brother, an athlete, and a coach, that's normally the case. The youngest gets good because he has to grow up trying to beat his big brothers. Very few times have I seen it where an older brother winds up the better of the two.
Funny that you say that because I thought that Steph Curry being far better than Seth was a strange thing. Very often it seems to be the opposite.

Carolina Red

Staff
Funny that you say that because I thought that Steph Curry being far better than Seth was a strange thing. Very often it seems to be the opposite.
Maybe it's more an American thing, idk. Of all the brothers I've played with (including my own), coached, and coached against, the vast majority of the younger one(s) were better than the older one(s).

RMD83

where’s all the haters hiding?

Notice they haven’t had sourness on for the last few matches :lol:

Love him dancing and dabbing after all these goals, he’s loving life after Mourinho and our opponents bloody hate it.

Such a shame that 3rd didn’t go in, he really deserved it.

Playing like an absolute giant and seems unstoppable right now.

Playing him as an AM seemed so obvious, not sure why Jose never tried him like that before full time.
I’m not sure there is any “haters” mate. Im sure everyone is pleased to see him bossing games like he has post Jose. His silly dances and “look at me” poses aren’t my bag but if he plays consistently like he has done in the last few games he can whip his dick out in celebration the next game for all I care. This is the once world record fee pogba we all want to see. More of it!

Dion

He's our player, our star, but that award should go to Hazard. At his best, only Messi is a lavel above him, this guy would have been insane under a coach like Pep. If Chelsea don't sack Sarri soon and give him time to build his team then we'll see a monster of player next season. Sky is the limit for these 2 players
Nah, not for me. Pogba is more capable of totally running over a game.

liamp

In my experience as a big brother, an athlete, and a coach, that's normally the case. The youngest gets good because he has to grow up trying to beat his big brothers. Very few times have I seen it where an older brother winds up the better of the two.
Steph Curry, Rio Ferdinand, Peyton Manning, Eden Hazard, Michael Laudrup...not saying you can't examples of it working the other way but I don't think there's really a trend towards older or younger.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I’m not sure there is any “haters” mate. Im sure everyone is pleased to see him bossing games like he has post Jose. His silly dances and “look at me” poses aren’t my bag but if he plays consistently like he has done in the last few games he can whip his dick out in celebration the next game for all I care. This is the once world record fee pogba we all want to see. More of it!
Wait until his next poor game before declaring he has not haters. There's valid criticism, and there's completely made up ones just to tear him down. Right now, there's not much they can say but they're lying in the bushes waiting patiently.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
When he plays like this, he's unstoppable.

Mick321

The thought of what may happened in January if Mourinho was still here is horrific. Could have lost a genuine elite midfielder. I think he'll go to even higher levels if he's surrounded by the right quality too.

Rossa

I've been critical in the past, but I really can't remember the last time I witnessed as dominant a display from a midfielder. When he plays like this, he is unstoppable.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Can't believe I swapped Pogba out of all of my Dream Teams just before Mourinho got the boot. All these fecking goals and MotM performances. Aaaarrggh!!
:lol:

That's a golden blunder there ;)

PlayerOne

To think some fans want him sold :lol:

Showing just how good he can be and he will only get better here. What a player!

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He ain't bad. I feel that Rashford's profile and performances have a huge impact on Pogba, he just has to look up and Rashford is making a move.
A bit like France with Mbappe. Just press L1 + triangle.

RMD83

Wait until his next poor game before declaring he has not haters. There's valid criticism, and there's completely made up ones just to tear him down. Right now, there's not much they can say but they're lying in the bushes waiting patiently.
Fair enough pal. I’ll be waiting with you to find these posters when they come out of the bushes then. Long live the “free” pogba.

Adam-Utd

You’ve not been in this thread much have you pal :lol:

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
Not even surprised by his performances. It was clear the tactics and style of play of the old manager was holding him back. He's always been this level aside from the odd bad outing.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I was honestly shocked when he lost the ball once, got up and chased that player!
Remember being pis*ed off before when he would sit on the ground and bitch and moan to ref while game goes on.
Like this "new" Pogba. Long may he continue.

wythyred

Watched him live at Old Trafford today and it's the best performance live I have seen in at least 6 years by a united player.

Red Stone

RAWK are flaming him and Ole at the moment. Never a clearer sign that things are going in the right direction.

RedTiger

Half mast
Players have the power mate. If pogba fancies a move to Madrid or Barca and there’s a mammoth bid on the table and he wants out then he’s gone. This is the same pogba who’s agent was touting him out to other clubs including city (alledegedly) then I don’t think he is the die hard united fan we want him to be. I hope this isn’t the case but I don’t think you will be seeing a pogba testimonial, let’s put it that way.
I think we will see a testimonial.

Eddy_JukeZ

A monster of a player and performance.

His antics at times this season were annoying, but it was obvious he's more important than Jose was.

Hopefully continues this fine form.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
:lol:

That's a golden blunder there ;)
Yeah he was in all my teams but just getting benched so I had to act. Soon as I swapped him out, Mourinho gets the boot. Now I have to wait till the next transfer period to swap him back in.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Yeah he was in all my teams but just getting benched so I had to act. Soon as I swapped him out, Mourinho gets the boot. Now I have to wait till the next transfer period to swap him back in.
By then he'll cost a bomb.

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
It’s like Ferdinand 03 - 05. Seemingly a bit of a c**t but there’s definitely a world class player in there.

He’s made a massive improvement but needs to do it consistently now

Status
Not open for further replies.