g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Paul Pogba image 6

Paul Pogba France flag

2019-20 Performances

View full 2019-20 profile

6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomSlayer

Never had an operation but was in a cast. Obviously at first it was decided no operation and to let it heal naturally.

Obviously it hasn't healed very well and he needs an operation.

People will spur conspiracy a but the same thing has happened with a million players.

Sometimes it's a risk to not get the operation. Turn out it didn't pay off.
We are fecked without our supposed best player. I don't understand how people don't see this. An operation means he won't be fit for 2-3 more months. Say goodbye to all the cups and top 4 because we also won't buy jack shit in January as we have Woodward as the CEO!

fergiesarmy1

We are fecked without our supposed best player. I don't understand how people don't see this. An operation means he won't be fit for 2-3 more months. Say goodbye to all the cups and top 4 because we also won't buy jack shit in January as we have Woodward as the CEO!
What has he done in the last 12 months?

cyberman

We said goodbye to all of that last year when he was 100 percent fit.

DoomSlayer

Pogba (wants to leave) and McTominay out for a few months, Matic is past it and wants to leave. We have no proper number 10, apart from Pereira, who ideally should only be a squad player. De Gea is totally horrendous for a second season in a row, the defense is full of individual mistakes.

This season seems cursed, we can't achieve anything. I just wish the fanbase could hold the board accountable for what they have done to our great club, destroyed our modern legacy in 6-7 years...

Based Adnan

Advised by his people? And didn't he have an operation already? All this means is that he is out for 3 more months and our season is practically over.
Yeah Ole was keen to specify it was "advised by his people". Not sure why we're letting Pogba's people advise him to take an operation instead of our own medical team.

markhughes

Toxic waste of space, stick the **** in the reserves and let him rot, I wouldn't have him near the first team.

Ole said that his people have said he needs an operation, he played in a charity game a few days ago and looked fine during his cameo.

Sir Alex was right to let him go, he is everything that is wrong about modern day football, **** him off.

R'hllor

Regardless of Pogba situation, i wouldnt take advice of United medical team when it comes to simple flu, let anything else.

fergiesarmy1

Yeah Ole was keen to specify it was "advised by his people". Not sure why we're letting Pogba's people advise him to take an operation instead of our own medical team.
Exactly, it should be all done by the people paying him now as it only started out as a 2 week injury yet we’ve let them take control and it’s moving into month 4 apart from the odd cameo when he can shine.

spiriticon

Stop with the penalties for gods sake, he missed enough to make them not so good,
He's probably scored more from open play than the 3 of them combined as well.

I don't think he's the Messiah, I just think he's the player most likely to do something at number 10.

DoomSlayer

What has he done in the last 12 months?
I said supposed best player, due to his vitriolic fan club, but he is our best midfielder so my point still stands. We are totally fecked, because we need at least 2 signings this month and we won't get even 1. Feck the board and Woodward most notably. :mad:

always_hoping

So in matter of days Pogba according to Ole should play v Arsenal to now he needs an operation.. . Along with McTominay out for months it puts extra pressure on Woodward to deliver at least one midfield signing now and I expect him to still deliver none.

laughtersassassin

Toxic waste of space, stick the **** in the reserves and let him rot, I wouldn't have him near the first team.

Ole said that his people have said he needs an operation, he played in a charity game a few days ago and looked fine during his cameo.

Sir Alex was right to let him go, he is everything that is wrong about modern day football, **** him off.
Well your wrong. He didn't play in a charity game. He managed it.

Also Ole said his injury galred up again. So thateans it didn't heal great.

Obviously they hope the injury would heal itself and decided against an operation a few months ago. Clearly it didn't heal so well so he needs the operation.

This has happened to a million players and if people weren't so blinded by hatred and reporting false facts then maybe they would see that.

laughtersassassin

Exactly, it should be all done by the people paying him now as it only started out as a 2 week injury yet we’ve let them take control and it’s moving into month 4 apart from the odd cameo when he can shine.
It was never a 2 week injury. Oles first update said December and a few weeks later he said maybe November.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

You saw him have a cameo in a game where he didn't play?

Edit: And I forgot, SAF didn't let him go, it's in his book.

Last edited:

fergiesarmy1

Obviously they hope the injury would heal itself and decided against an operation a few months ago. Clearly it didn't heal so well so he needs the operation.

This has happened to a million players and if people weren't so blinded by hatred and reporting false facts then maybe they would see that.
Maybe the running up and down the touchline while managing the team didn’t help.

DoomSlayer

We are fecked mate, of course people will be pissed off. We have no midfield right now, we needed Pogba more than ever. Whatever the situation is, he is not reliable and we can't count on him for this season, which means we should have probably sold him in the summer. A waste of fecking time, this whole soap opera.

spiriticon

well it’s zero since last February in all competitions including country and I know Lingard scored one in the europa so maybe not.
Well his output at least matches or is not far from the rest of the three combined, in my opinion anyway.

It's not really a compliment to him, it's more a despondent assessment of how laughably BAD our options at 10 are.

fergiesarmy1

Well his output at least matches or is not far from the rest of the three combined, in my opinion anyway.

It's not really a compliment to him, it's more a despondent assessment of how laughably BAD our options at 10 are.
That’s true :lol: However if we freed up £100m and £15m a year in wages I’d wager a bet we could find a midfielder better than what Pogba is giving us.

DoomSlayer

Yep, so funny. I hope you guys laugh in the next match when we have to again field Matic and Fred as CMs, with no proper 3rd option or number 10 to support the link-up play. We are done.

el3mel

How the feck does he need another operation when he's actually returning from injury that required a surgery? And why it's advised by "his people" not by our medical team? How did this reach this stage when before Burnley game Ole simply said he is just not ready to play 2 games in a row. Suddenly few days later he needs an operation advised by "his own people" and will be out for few weeks.

I'm sorry but this doesn't make any kind of sense and sure as hell something is going behind curtains.

PepsiCola

Injury or whatever, he cant be relied on.

Should move him on and put the circus around him behind us.

R'hllor

I dont even care much about whole Pogba and fat cnut situation but this desperation to blame him, regardless of him playing or not, brings back nostalgia of Serbia during 90`s, people standing in line for milk and bread while followers and regime looking around trying to find people to pin the blame of misery on them, while calling them traitors, western spies etc. Good times.

fergiesarmy1

How the feck does he need another operation when he's actually returning from injury that required a surgery? And why it's advised by "his people" not by our medical team? How did this reach this stage when before Burnley game Ole simply said he is just not ready to play 2 games in a row. Suddenly few days later he needs an operation advised by "his own people" and will be out for few weeks.

I'm sorry but this doesn't make any kind of sense and sure as hell something is going behind curtains.
His fans will all say look he’s obviously injured, there is a charade going on here and the saying that if you don’t who the sucker in the room is, it’s you. Applies here.

Status
Not open for further replies.