Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Can't stand him but that was a superb performance.

With that said, he can still infuriate. An aimless pass into the box at the end let Villa counter and almost score. All he had to do was stroll to the corner flag.

KW2006

Seems like the most interested and happiest Pogba since the world cup.

MiracleInMadrid

Oles handling and use of Pogba lately, and during a time where Raiola has done anything to make it difficult, has been fantastic. Used him as a starter and sub very smart. Imagine how this would have panned out under Mourinho.. Some would argue that Mourinho would be right in outting Pogba in a situation like this, but I think Pogba has been an important part of swinging results our way the last couple of weeks. Ole has managed the situation in favor of the team and their performances rather than his ego being hurt by an agent.

Of course Pogba deserves a lot of praise as well.

AFC NimbleThumb

If other midfielders had played as he did they’d be getting compared to all & sundry; a top class performance from a top class midfielder.

Class on grass.

Vive la Pogba FC.

lost7

He had a phenomenal game (noticed he asked Shaw where to throw the ball to get the pen), but today the main take-away is that if he goes, we need to go for Grealish

Buffalo Bills

I've been critical of this guy before but must say that I thought he was excellent tonight

laughtersassassin

He wins the most headers from the corners we conceed. Something that goes unnoticed but when he isn't in the team we seem to conceed more more from set pieces.

Also VDB cannot be his replacement.

city-puma

This is pogba we all want to see! No jogging around, just run to help the teammates no matter what.

Sir Alex Ferguson

Excellent performance. If he had taken his chance from that Luke Shaw ball, he would have been in the running for MOM

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Even if he starts on the left, where he is most comfortable, that whole front 5 is interchangeable. I'd like to see him in the box more.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Best performance of the season really enjoy him on the left actually.

DickDastardly

Was good tonight.

But, the matter of fact is, we can't get excited. At least I can't.

I'm over him as a player. I like it when he plays good for us, because he plays for us. And that's it.
I have no feelings for him as a player. I don't even get mad when he performs bad. Indifferent.

Ideal case scenario, we get the money to buy Jack from his transfer.

But a great game tonight.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

Can't argue with that

Ludens the Red

Even if he starts on the left, where he is most comfortable, that whole front 5 is interchangeable. I'd like to see him in the box more.
Yeah, dunno why we don’t do this more often. We don’t need to be rigid with the positions of our players.
Anyway, yeah Pogba very good again except for that daft pass in the box at the end when he should have wasted time.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Big big game. Like I said, let’s win a trophy or two in your last season eh, Paul?

Idxomer

He had a lot of good games this season, more actually than the bad ones which concluded the start with no preseason and covid.

Alejandro Angel

I've been critical of this guy before but must say that I thought he was excellent tonight
I have and probably wanted him gone and still do want Pogba gone but that was one of his best performances and if we saw him like that none of of us would question him staying with us.

The United

A mood player as usual. He could even be a decent keeper with his talent.

Hope he has the same mood against Pool.

EdinburghDevil

It's a shame Pogba hasn't played more like he has in his last 2 games during his time at the club.

Looking like he's getting back to how he played when Ole first came in.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Fantastic game. Regardless where he plays next year, if he can keep up this improved level of defensive awareness and smarter tackling then he'll be much closer to reaching that "world class" potential, because all the attributes are there going forward. He's just always been a bit of a liability defensively which meant teams had to cover for him, but today he was vital in defending Villa

Chief123

Was brilliant tonight.

just so annoying that he’s finally putting a run of consistency together now that he’s leaving!

Hopefully he continues like this till the end of the season (and brings the title home!) and we’ll happily wish him all the best.

3KDré

Hypothetically, if he performs well for the rest of the season and we won a trophy or too...would people accept him staying? I think he would want to if we challenged for the title.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Very, very good. But should have scored and killed the game off and that cross at the end when he should keeping the ball was madness. But that's Pogba, never plays it safe

OmarUnited4ever

Strangely, his short passing was quicker than usual and it allowed to progress the ball faster... excellent performances today, hope he keeps it up and hopefully Ole picks him up to play further forward just like today

Status
Not open for further replies.