6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santos J

Played well today, should have probably had a goal too but fecking hell take it to the corner at the end there.

Bojan11

Good performance. But that stupidity at the end was nearly costly if it wasn’t for Bailly.

acnumber9

He’d a great game but two really poor decisions in the last couple of minutes. The one where he played to Rashford when a blind man could see he was offside and not taking it into the corner.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Thought he was very good. Playing further forward means he gets involved a lot more in our attacks & it suits his game better. Should’ve scored the chance in the second half, but a positive performance.

Tarrou

He was fantastic today, just behind Bailly for MOTM for me

feck me I couldn't believe he tried to cross that at the end though

Bwuk

Outstanding. Makes it easier for Bruno teams just can’t double mark him.

Bobski

Lots of quality from him today, as well as a few poor moments, but the most encouraging part was that he kept making runs, he hasn't been able to do that for a couple of years, hopefully a sign that he is starting to get closer to his best condition.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He was in line for my MOTM until whatever the hell that cross was at the end!

But yeah, very good game.

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
Could've done with some better decision-making in the final third, but other than that he was excellent. A huge influence all over the pitch throughout.

Icemav

Quality game but jeez, what the feck was he thinking when he didn't hold up the ball at the end? They then nearly went up the other end and scored. He's becoming known for doing that sort of barmy thing.
well he was due a weird bit of play. but apart from probably being disappointed in his finishing that was a brilliant performance full of maximum effort and moments of real quality.

el3mel

Great performance ! The skill in the first goal was outrageous, and earned us the pen to win ! More of this please Paul, regardless of you staying or not, just give us your best as long as you're here.

Dan_F

Shame he didn’t get a goal. Also did very well defensively. I’m not surprised though, he just isn’t a suited to that midfield role as part of the two.

Art

Art the artist
Majestic performance from Paul. This is some Last Dance shit and I don’t mind it at all.

UnitedFan93

Credit to Pogba, he had a decent game. That being said, why the feck didn't he just play it simple at the end there and keep the ball?

slored1

Today he was elite again. Sensational, even though I was really mad at him for not wasting time a bit more at the end. Crossed it in for no reason.

Silas

Was fantastic. Physically seemed closer to his best too. Like others have said, really should've just held it at the end, but ah well.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
well he was due a weird bit of play. but apart from probably being disappointed in his finishing that was a brilliant performance full of maximum effort and moments of real quality.
For sure. Can't ignore that though, for me. It was mental. Sort of thing that could cost you the league, and it's not like he was under any pressure. Just pure brainfart.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Just such a class talent, praying he doesn't leave.

cyberman

Very good. It was a battle between him and Jack, such quality between the 2. Elite battle tonight

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Decent today, struggled a few times with cash overlapping but defensively in the box he was fantastic.

nearly blew it though with not taking it to the corner flag! I was screaming at him and rashford :lol:

BFernandes

Was brilliant tonight.

I suspect he's got an agreement with Ole and the club - give his all for the remainder of the season, and we'll sanction a deal in the summer for him to leave.

It's a shame we haven't seen more of this but credit where it's due, he was excellent tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.