6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

slored1

What a form he is in. If he keeps this up, I'm starting to believe we are going all the way.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Shite in the first half, better in the second, world fecking class goal

Mailo

Guess he wants to prove that he is the best player at the club, and wants to leave with a trophy in the summer. When he's fired up, he's unstoppable.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Him being back to his best, and if he's able to keep it up, is the one wild card that will actually give us a shot at sustaining a title challenge. Still might not be enough to win it, but it's absolutely HUGE to have him back to his best. Great to see. Just stay fit now hopefully.

AngliaRed

Absolutely world class performances the past few weeks, but what is his actual position?

Its a credit to Paul that he can play in different positions week in week out and still deliver MOTM performances.

Yagami

Good post resistant
he did drop him to be fair, because he was playing very badly and costing us games. it has worked well as evidenced
I meant how people wanted him dropping completely out of the squad like Mourinho did to Schweinsteiger.

3KDré

Stepping up big time when we needed him. Has got us two winners recently and an equaliser. With it being so tight at the top every point is huge

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
When he plays like this United should just offer him a juicy contract renewal.

DM infront of him and Bruno would be the best midfield in the world.

Just need a winger and top striker.

Don't know if Pogba wants to stay or not, when he's at his best he's unplayable though.

Crashoutcassius

Absolutely world class performances the past few weeks, but what is his actual position?

Its a credit to Paul that he can play in different positions week in week out and still deliver MOTM performances.
think he has played overwhelming majority of games since bruno arrived as part of a double pivot, i dont think that should be enough to confuse him

PoTMS

He's been our best player alongside Luke Shaw recently. Carry on Paul.

432JuanMata

If we are to win the league this guy will have to carry us over the line. Our front 3 is so inconsistent he needs to perform til the end of the season to have a chance

TsuWave

Imagine if Ole had done the stupid thing and dropped him like most wanted. Especially for a player not even half as good in Donny.
Evra said this and I saw United fans getting mad at him for saying Pogba is a much better player. Maybe he shouldn't have voiced it publicly, but I think he was just trying to convey that Pogba is >

RUCK4444

“Rubbish signing, get the virus out of the club!”:smirk:

Hes feckin class. I’ve said all along, build the feckin team around him.

Get a top DM in this midfield and watch him hit another level.

Jean claude van hire

The swagger is back. If he maintains this sort of form there is absolutely no reason why we can’t push for this title all the way.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Evra said this and I saw you United fans getting mad at him for saying Pogba is a much better player. Maybe he shouldn't have voiced it publicly, but I think he was just trying to convey that Pogba is >
Evra was spot on, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.