Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skills

Snitch
Honestly, I think he'd be amazing for City. Imagine him & De Bruyne together under Guardiola?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He gets space at international level he never gets in the premier league.

You give him space like that and he will kill you.

marktan

Honestly, I think he'd be amazing for City. Imagine him & De Bruyne together under Guardiola?
Think he'd be tailor made for PSG. They desperately need a creator in midfield, and he'd be playing the same balls to Mbappe and Neymar as he does for France. With Verrati and Wjnaldum in there they'd be a top team.

Unfortunately for then though looks like Pochetino is trying to implement 5 at the back for them

Rolaholic

That shot that got stopped by the all-time great save from Patricio was spectacular

mancsarered

The fact that our manager/board can watch these performances and continue to prioritize spending 80m on a winger instead of a holding MF is very disappointing. He will struggle again this season and leave on a free to go play the best football of his career elsewhere.

acnumber9

For some players. Bruno doesn’t seem to find it easier playing in a better team. And it’s not unreasonable to read into that.
There will always be exceptions, but generally footballers will find it easier playing in a better team. I haven’t watched Bruno enough for Portugal to know how he usually does.

lost7

Great performance again, got an assist, his pass to Mbappe led to the (bs) pen, almost scored a worldie, put Mbappe through another time in the first half...

Canagel

MOTM. Easily Frances best and most important player and unlucky not to score the winner

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
There will always be exceptions, but generally footballers will find it easier playing in a better team. I haven’t watched Bruno enough for Portugal to know how he usually does.
Yeah agreed. Particularly creative players who are a bit more interested in strutting their stuff than grinding out wins.

acnumber9

Yeah agreed. Particularly creative players who are a bit more interested in strutting their stuff than grinding out wins.
It’s a fair criticism of him for sure. He’s just not a player that wants to do the nitty gritty.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
It’s a fair criticism of him for sure. He’s just not a player that wants to do the nitty gritty.
Yeah, and I get why that annoys people. Especially with English football culture / commentary. But asking him to do the nitty gritty is like asking Netzer, Socrates, Platini, Liedholm, Rivera, Zidane etc. to do it. Sure it can sort of work but it's a stupid use of resources and belies a misunderstanding of the individual at a fundamental level.

Idxomer

It's amazing how the PL is overrated. Pogba has had many good games in the PL for Utd too, it has feck all to do with this mythical great pace
If my count is right, 9 players from Portugal today are in the PL.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Ole & Carrick need to do everything to prevent him from becoming another Veron for United.

The lad is obviously destined for greatness and best years still ahead of him.

Art

Art the artist
Doesnt matter if Mctominay/Fred/anyone else has box 2 box capabilities. When Pogba's playing CM, let him do his thing. The partner's job has to be to sit back and shield the back 4.

RUCK4444

Just. Buy. An. Actual. DM.

He's been brilliant and would be for us if we gave him a platform to do so, just like other teams have and other teams will do if he does move on.

He'sRaldo

Doesnt matter if Mctominay/Fred/anyone else has box 2 box capabilities. When Pogba's playing CM, let him do his thing. The partner's job has to be to sit back and shield the back 4.
Seeing McTominay rush forward with Pogba holding in the EL final was just ridiculous.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Agree. IMO he even had a bang average first half today before massively improving in the second one. There's nothing different. People really are inventing narratives.

He's inconsistent for them as much as he's inconsistent for us.
:lol:

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Just. Buy. An. Actual. DM.

He's been brilliant and would be for us if we gave him a platform to do so, just like other teams have and other teams will do if he does move on.
At some point, it has to happen as It's becoming almost like common knowledge, rather than football opinion.

Skills

Snitch
Seeing McTominay rush forward with Pogba holding in the EL final was just ridiculous.
I've been saying this for ages - whenever I've seen McTominay partnered with Pogba. He's the least self-aware player, I've ever seen play for us.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The majority of people on this forum think Rashford & Bruno are more technically gifted footballers than him. Let that sink in.

We have a Rolls Royce and we use it like a Reliant Robin. Ole has blood on his hands. Benched for McTominay & Fred FFS :houllier:

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Respect him please

The hate is too strong. It’s not about ability, it’s personal. He’ll never be respected by the majority of this fanbase. “Mctominay is better” never ever forget.

For some players. Bruno doesn’t seem to find it easier playing in a better team. And it’s not unreasonable to read into that.
Pogba is just better at football. I don’t know why so many refuse to admit that. He’s technically far superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.