6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammondo

He's a victim of his own ability it seems. He's too well rounded and versatile so we put him at 8, and expect him to play like a Vidal. Take off the shackles and he becomes a completely different player.
He's the opposite of well rounded and versatile. He struggles to fit into any role properly.

Obiorahking_

Yeah bro should stick to coming off bench for now. Bro really isn't fit but decent spell tbh

Zen86

The way he pinged that ball off the Brighton player for the goal was sublime. Ridiculous piece of vision and skill.

NinjaFletch

He still looks like he’s feeling the effects of the illness to me. Or were you being sarcastic?
He was puffing after some sprints at the end, sure, but it was refreshing to see him make them compared to the weekend.

It's obviously easier when you know you have 30 minutes, but today looked like the occasionally spotted 'Pogba with a point to prove'; that seemed to be the biggest difference to me.

Raven

Looked great today, still a bit leggy though. Fred looked great though so I wouldn't mind seeing him start the next couple until Pogba's fully fit again.

Baxter

Better today. I’d consider him coming off the bench at the weekend though. Don’t think he has 90 in him.

Van De Beek definitely deserves to start.

el3mel

Much better today. Good freekick even if the deflection helped a little bit.

Hopefully finds his form soon.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Good to see Pogba looking more like his old self tonight. The free kick may have taken a deflection but he deserved the luck.

LJJT

Hope he plays on Sunday and ups his performance level. Great player on his day he’s just rarely on it. Really hope he turns up on Sunday if playing

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Bright and breezy cameo from Pogba. Am glad he seemed to enjoy himself and that he will gain some confidence from his deflected free kick attempt.

perhaps he should come off the bench against spurs as he’ll make a bigger impact while his fitness improves.

please please please let this be the start for his best season at the club. We all want to love him.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Good cameo, he's not looked fit all season so these are the games we should be easing him into. Lovely freekick to top it off.

keithsingleton

Good to see Pogba looking more like his old self tonight. The free kick may have taken a deflection but he deserved the luck.
Still showing that he got the goal but was definitely own goal. Hope he keeps it but can't se it.

Classical Mechanic

Looked more his proper self tonight. Amazed they’ve given him that goal whilst Maguire lost his though. It was going well wide before the deflection. Guess the PL are more stingy than the EFL.

Posh Red

He was puffing after some sprints at the end, sure, but it was refreshing to see him make them compared to the weekend.

It's obviously easier when you know you have 30 minutes, but today looked like the occasionally spotted 'Pogba with a point to prove'; that seemed to be the biggest difference to me.
Hopefully he builds up some momentum

Idxomer

Would Bruno be one of the players playing deeper to accommodate?
A diamond could be a solution to fill the gaps we usually have in the midfield with VDB and Bruno interchanging their positions.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
A diamond could be a solution to fill the gaps we usually have in the midfield with VDB and Bruno interchanging their positions.
So wait, you wouldn't Bruno on the tip of that diamond?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Nice little cameo, seemed back to his old bouncy self.

Delighted for him to get the goal too, he looked so happy which was nice to see and the rest of the team celebrated with him - he's clearly very popular with the squad.

Lets hope this kicks him on to be the Pogba we know he can be.

RUCK4444

He is so much more comfortable further up the pitch. He actually loses the ball less and plays generally much more quickly and sharp when further up the pitch imo.

K_Ash

He could have certainly used an oxygen mask, after 10 minutes. :lol: hence a Diamond midfield to protect him (and Bruno)!

Alemar

Very good goal, we lack direct free kick goals badly. Good cameo all in all, but he is not fit yet, I’d rather use him off the bench on Sunday

Dante

Average bang
If we're being honest, it was technically off-target when it left Pogba's boot and therefore an own-goal by Brighton.

But Pogba needs the confience so I'm glad he got given the goal. Hopefully he can build on this.

If we're being honest, it was technically off-target when it left Pogba's boot and therefore an own-goal by Brighton.

But Pogba needs the confience so I'm glad he got given the goal. Hopefully he can build on this.
Has he actually been given it?

It wasn’t just technically off target, it was going nowhere bloody near! If he’s been given it, great. Hopefully it’s a little boost that will help him.

Chicharito_

How on earth did Pogba get given that goal?

Probably going about 5 yards wide but happy they gave it to him.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Nice little cameo, seemed back to his old bouncy self.

Delighted for him to get the goal too, he looked so happy which was nice to see and the rest of the team celebrated with him - he's clearly very popular with the squad.

Lets hope this kicks him on to be the Pogba we know he can be.
Yeah, I’m really pleased for him too. He regularly annoys the shit out of me with his performances but I’ll always have a soft spot for him. Impossible not to, after following his career from his first game for our academy. It would be fantastic if he can be a consistent top performer this season. I won’t hold my breath but hope springs eternal...

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
More good minutes and hopefully getting back more fitness. A good confidence boosting strike that ended up with a goal. Again, 'up near goal somewhere and we'll sort out the rest behind' should be his role. Starter or off the bench.

MikeeMike

The way he pinged that ball off the Brighton player for the goal was sublime. Ridiculous piece of vision and skill.
But he celebrated as though it was a class winning goal. Watched all his play in replay tonight. Strange that when he passes he always watches the player/ball and not a space to attack the (possible) cross. Noticed that alot in recent matches. He doesnt seem to look to get in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.