View full 2020-21 profile

6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what Pogba brings to the team. We don't have to be so reliant on Bruno. Great performance.

VIVE LA POGBA FC!

His reaction after the Vydra blast over should keep the armchair psychologists at bay for a while.

ABSOLUTE CLASS.

What a superb performance again. After Mino has spoken he has been nothing short but brilliant.

Do those that wanted him permanently dropped after Raiola's comments still feel the same way?

He's essential if we want to stay in the race, regardless of what happens in the summer.

Best player on the pitch. He’s as good as Bruno at creating chances when he’s pushed up on the edge of the opponents box.

Dare I say he must start against Liverpool.

If Martial is injured I would play Pogba in that advanced free role off the left.

Aside from it all, the physical battle that he relished today was brilliant. Keep it up and make sure we're cheering 6:30 Sunday please lad.

Big critic of him. Brilliant again tonight. In a strange way annoys me even more. Imagine that regularly

When he steps up like this. Puts the work in. Gets stuck in. Takes responsibility on... He's worth all the pennies in the world.

Immense. Integral to the improved performance in the 2nd half & deserved to get the winning goal.

Bossed the game till the last 10 minutes.

His number of good games this season keeps increasing

Playing well just when we need him too and he will get us a big fee, couldn’t be happier!!!! Get in!

People saying Ole should let him rot in the reserves until he leaves. This is why Ole was right to continue using him.

Magnificent!
Those people are crazy. Ole is our manager, not a crazy fan. He has to think rationaly about what helps the team. These idiots want things done based on feelings

Man of the match performance for me. Dragged us to that win when we needed it. Thought he and Bailly were amazing.

Brilliant today and I’m normally his biggest critic. Fair play. Absolutely ran the show.

MOTM. Really good.

What i liked about his goal was his willingness to win that header.

I've given Pogba some stick, but that's the Pogba I like watching. Taking responsibility

Superb tonight.
@SS I wanted him dropped, but if he plays like this and we win the title he can go with a positive finish and ill be happy for him.

Was a class above. If he wants to go so be it but please perform like that for the rest of the season and get us the title. Then he leaves on good terms

Fair fecks to him. Turned it around.

Him and Eric won us the game today.

If he can keep it up, he just might win me over. If we win the title however, i'll suck him off.

Best player on the pitch. He’s as good as Bruno at creating chances when he’s pushed up on the edge of the opponents box.

Dare I say he must start against Liverpool.

If Martial is injured I would play Pogba in that advanced free role off the left.

Literally the only thing Neville said right tonight was about him in like a Left AM position is his best position as he can isolate a player and create a lot from there

Great performance. When he's focused and wants it he's a great player. Wish we saw that more regularly. Makes it so much more frustrating when you know what he can do.

Been playing well lately and this was probably his best game. Nice to get the winning goal as well. He needs to be ready for the press at anfield though. No lapses in concentration please .

I don't know whether he will stay or not after this season, but when in form he is a must play while he is here.
An absolute beast. Dominating the midfield especially in the second half

Those Burnley midfielders are gonna need some time off after this game. Paul's a colossus. Brilliant performance.

Everyone knows he's capable of this, it's why we all get so frustrated when he doesn't produce. Brilliant tonight, pure class

If martial is laid up he gets the left side slot at anfield now, I'm not sure he would've started but he's a cert now. Let's see some of this swagger against that mob Paul and you might just win a more few doubters over

MOTM performance tonight and it couldn't have come at a better time in advance of the big match against the Scousers this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.