Paul Pogba returns

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Now how do we see things going with Mr Pogba. Who do we believe?
He wants to go? I genuinely believe he does want a move to Real, but I also think that we won't sell in January, but will we make a deal with him that he can get his move in the summer?
Now a motivated, commited, fully fit Pogba is a joy to behold, and if we can get a player like that for the rest of the season, then I think top four is almost certain, and possibly a cup win along with that. Now if Pogba wants his move, then he needs to perform week in week out so Real will put in a bid, hope we get that from him. The McTominay/Fred midfield is performing well at the moment, so realistically, the only place for him to slot in is the AM position, which I've always thought would be his best position, gives him no defensive duties, and places him ideally centrally to initiate forward moves, and also gives him the opportunity to makes runs into the box to get on the end of crosses, as he's shown against City away and Chelsea away in previous seasons. Think he will start on the bench, but could see him on during second half.

Terminator

Once he gets back to full fitness, we should be doing much better against mid table and lower half teams. His creativity will ensure we make enough goal scoring chances every game.

wolvored

Start him on the bench and give him Lingard/Periera's spot around 60 mins. Hes the best we have for that role until we sign more players.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Good news. Much depends on the player. If he wants to stay here, I fully support him as he's one of the most exciting players to watch. If he doesn't and would be on his way out soon (summer), then naturally not fussed about him.

VJ1762

It was based on a crazy idea that he faked his injury, going as far as getting a cast on his leg.
Never say never. It might still happen in the summer. Although Madrid have valverde and might potentially recall Odegaard next summer, so not exactly short on midfielders. Pogba to Paris?

UDontMessWith24

It was based on a crazy idea that he faked his injury, going as far as getting a cast on his leg.
Yeah that’s a little out there and contradictory. I still get the impression he doesn’t want to be here, in which case faking an injury would be against his best interest. The run we went on last season imo had less to do with Mourinho and more to do with Pogba deciding he wants to do dominate.

ghagua

Pogba is hands down the best player we have at United, but if his heart is not set on being here for the rebuild then he should be flogged off to whoever wants him. We need to have players who are 100% committed to this rebuild and fight for the team, but I doubt that is something that Pogba wants to do right now.

flappyjay

Yeah that’s a little out there and contradictory. I still get the impression he doesn’t want to be here, in which case faking an injury would be against his best interest. The run we went on last season imo had less to do with Mourinho and more to do with Pogba deciding he wants to do dominate.
Thats very obvious yes and had Madrid put out a proper offer in the summer he would be in Spain. But the whole injury thing was conspiracy level 1. I am not even sure he will leave in the summer I think the big teams will be battling it out for Sancho and Neymar. Those 2 will cost a bomb. That being said madrid has enough talent to sell in order to finance the move for Sancho/Neymar whilst going for a Pogba

POF

Great news. With so many games coming up, the timing of his return couldn't be better.

Now how do we see things going with Mr Pogba. Who do we believe?
He wants to go? I genuinely believe he does want a move to Real
We believe his agent who has literally just stated that he wants to stay.
Why is everyone intent on whipping up a fuss regarding Pogba, he wants to stay, he himself says he thinks he can help this young team grow and he’a back in the squad, it’s all great news.

Now get him in playing in front of McTom & Fred and enjoy.

Tel074

I'd be very surprised if he starts . 30 minutes at the most I'd imagine he will get

Kag

Just start him.

I can’t express just how much of a difference he’s going to make compared to Lingard and Pereira.

buckooo1978

feel like it's impossible to leave him out if he is fit

you could maybe make an argument for Lingard/Pereira pressing but with their lack of quality it's hard to leave Pogba out

RUCK4444

feel like it's impossible to leave him out if he is fit

you could maybe make an argument for Lingard/Pereira pressing but with their lack of quality it's hard to leave Pogba out
It’s an absolute no-brainer, Perreira huffs and puffs but doesn’t effect the game really and Lingard is almost entirely anonymous.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Great, he's back!

However, he'll be slated for all the ills in the world if he doesn't outshine Messi, Ronaldo, and KdB very quickly.

fergies coat

They could of at least surprised us all. The lights could of gone of midway through the first half, the Undertakers music comes on. The lights come back on and Pogba is standing behind Lingard. He then tombstone’s him. Jesse would leave his boots and shirt in the centre circle as some sort of symbol.