Peterson, Harris, etc....

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
So, Steven Crowder is getting divorced. Now obviously a divorce is not something to make fun of, especially not when kids are involved, but his own announcement and the subsequent look back on his former comments are really revealing.

This is just a small part of the clip, where he starts out by bemoaning the fact that no-fault divorces are legal in the state of Texas. He later continuously goes on about how his infant children are not to blame which is a bit weird, and rounds it off with a glorious line about it is his own fault because he "picked wrong". Way to own up.

Someone then did a bit of digging and found some tweets that were clearly written while the divorce proceedings were ongoing. Fascinating stuff.

And then to top it all off his ex-wife shares a video clip of him verbally/emotionally abusing her, while she was 8 months pregnant. Link.

This is a guy with a pretty sizable platform made up of mostly young men. I don't think it can be overstated how much damage this kind of nutjob can do. At least his wife is pretty much guaranteed to get full custody based on that video.
Yep, this looked like the house I grew up in with Crowder doing a perfect representation of my father. Hope Crowder gets everything bad that can happen to him.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
So, Steven Crowder is getting divorced. Now obviously a divorce is not something to make fun of, especially not when kids are involved, but his own announcement and the subsequent look back on his former comments are really revealing.

This is just a small part of the clip, where he starts out by bemoaning the fact that no-fault divorces are legal in the state of Texas. He later continuously goes on about how his infant children are not to blame which is a bit weird, and rounds it off with a glorious line about it is his own fault because he "picked wrong". Way to own up.

Someone then did a bit of digging and found some tweets that were clearly written while the divorce proceedings were ongoing. Fascinating stuff.

And then to top it all off his ex-wife shares a video clip of him verbally/emotionally abusing her, while she was 8 months pregnant. Link.

This is a guy with a pretty sizable platform made up of mostly young men. I don't think it can be overstated how much damage this kind of nutjob can do. At least his wife is pretty much guaranteed to get full custody based on that video.
:lol: he seems like a cnut, hope he is suffering and feeling emasculated.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Another trad guy who believes he's an alpha male yet just is another nerd who just hates women.

Also the irony of him having elective gender affirming surgery for a sunken chest which he had complications from is hilarious given his views on trans people.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

That was video was like a completely exacerbated grown person talking to an impossibly petulant child. What the feck was she married to that mess for?

Eriku

I don’t know how she kept her cool in that video. 8 months pregnant and your husband gets on your back like that, and ice cold repeatedly says he doesn’t love her because she’s not doing her duties. Sadly it’s probably indicative of this having been going on for a while.

He sounds like he does in his douchy videos, bullying her like she’s one of the college kids he spuriously pwns.

DavidDeSchmikes

That Crowder video. Smoking a cigar lounging in a chair whilst emotionally abusing his heavily pregnant wife. What a POS

Mike Smalling

This part kills me... Is there even a state in the US where divorce is illegal? :lol:
He is talking about no-fault divorce, meaning that either of the spouses can get a divorce simply by saying they want one, without having to prove infidelity, abuse or other wrongdoing. But there are no states in the U.S. that don't have it.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Peterson came to Lisbon and he filled a big venue. Many teens and young folk present :(

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
They're just going through a phase.
Very depressing, a kid outside saying Peterson says something no one is saying, young men nowadays are oppressed.

It was in the same venue where I watched my first concert, the offspring, when I was his age. Last thing on our minds at the time was wondering if we were being oppressed. Social media is really fecking many kids up.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Beware of these warning signs:

1. Suddenly keeps his room tidy
2. Starts referring to women as "females"
3. Adopts conservative values out of nowhere
I can accept 2 and 3 if 1 is consistent

Abizzz

I'm sure he likes looking at football players bending over in those tights :lol:

On a side note: This combination of beard, shirt and glasses is offensive. If any of you look like that rethink your life choices.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I'm sure he likes looking at football players bending over in those tights :lol:

On a side note: This combination of beard, shirt and glasses is offensive. If any of you look like that rethink your life choices.
I’m two out of three, but I dress far better.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
The concept itself is absurd, but this idiot who believes in manly men looks at himself in the mirror and that's what he sees? He looks like a random uni teacher who would get his ass kicked in most fights.

WPMUFC

How to be manly: have a never ending panic attack that wearing ice skates is a fundamental threat to your identity. :lol: :houllier:

These guys are the most anxiety driven, identity driven losers imaginable. They cannot function in the real world.

Tyrion

How to be manly: have a never ending panic attack that wearing ice skates is a fundamental threat to your identity. :lol: :houllier:

These guys are the most anxiety driven, identity driven losers imaginable. They cannot function in the real world.
I think that's why they have their weird views on women. They basically need to find a woman to look after them because they're so screwed up they couldn't hack it otherwise.

atkar83

Hockey players will take a puck to the face, lose 4 teeth, get 30 stitches and be back out on the ice in 15 minutes. Winning the Stanley Cup is the toughest thing in the world to do. He's just soooo dumb

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Hockey players will take a puck to the face, lose 4 teeth, get 30 stitches and be back out on the ice in 15 minutes. Winning the Stanley Cup is the toughest thing in the world to do. He's just soooo dumb
Thats why the canuks never won it and have a meltdown when they lose the finals. Bunch of twats

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
I love pandas. They are by far the biggest goofballs on earth.

I'm not religious but if I was then I'd be convinced that pandas were placed on earth as a test from God. If we let them die then God will schedule another massive flood.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Is it actually true that pandas would've died long ago without human intervention? I seem to remember reading they are actually reproducing less because of stress caused by contact with humans and encroachment on their habitats.