Peterson, Harris, etc....

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
When the allegations of being abusive towards his wife came out, his YouTube views plunged and his comment section was just meme comments and ex watchers saying they’re unsubscribing. He’s lost it all and it’s satisfying to see :)

Mike Smalling

When the allegations of being abusive towards his wife came out, his YouTube views plunged and his comment section was just meme comments and ex watchers saying they’re unsubscribing. He’s lost it all and it’s satisfying to see :)
It's strange, because I thought his audience were just teenage edgelords, who have been cool with his rampant mysogyny for years. I'd actually expect his audience to just excuse his abuse.

Lemoor

It's strange, because I thought his audience were just teenage edgelords, who have been cool with his rampant mysogyny for years. I'd actually expect his audience to just excuse his abuse.
I may be too harsh towards them, but I'd expect that looking cringey when it was exposed was the deciding factor, not the abuse itself.

Mike Smalling

I may be too harsh towards them, but I'd expect that looking cringey when it was exposed was the deciding factor, not the abuse itself.
I think it would be very hard to be too harsh on his audience. You’re probably right. He looked weak in his statement after the video leaked, and that’s anathema for these types.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Yeah me too. Was pleasantly surprised. I didn’t see a single comment supporting him, I wondered if he would disable comments but nope. Haven’t checked his new videos though

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
I guess if your diet consists solely of red meat, salt and benzos, your mind can throw up some curveballs.
See that adds up, but it’s the way that a select group of people have positioned him as a lodestar guru like figure. It’s akin to me taking life advice from my old coke dealer who’d snort anything but wouldn’t drink tap water due to mind control.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
As someone who lives in Kelowna, watched the fires and is currently evacuated as a result of them....yeah Jordan they fecking are.
How are things there? seems clear in vancouver, is it getting better or just the wind direction?

feck him, he probably never been close to a forest fire

WPMUFC

Meat and benzos boy is continuously reaffirming proof that education is not a life long shield against becoming a fecking brain-dead moron.

If anything, it can make their fall even more dangerous

Halftrack

See that adds up, but it’s the way that a select group of people have positioned him as a lodestar guru like figure. It’s akin to me taking life advice from my old coke dealer who’d snort anything but wouldn’t drink tap water due to mind control.
Worked with a guy who would happily smoke the sketchiest, lowest quality hashish, then talk about how the government made you sick on purpose so they could make money off you going to your doctor. In a country with government funded healthcare. Bro, I think you're making yourself sick by smoking turpentine and boot polish with traces of hashish in it, has nothing to do with the government.