Peterson, Harris, etc....

nimic

something nice
Scout
They're sadly fake, but he actually said those things (just not about Sesame Street).

Here are some non-Sesame related tweets by actual human being Jordan Bernt Peterson.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
If you do a scintilla of research on him, you will quickly understand that his face is in the argument for the ‘most punchable ever.’
I dont think anyone can outperform Ben Shapiro on that regard.

WPMUFC

An interesting look into the life of this nutter. I cannot recommend Origin Story enough. It's a wonderful series.

Last edited:

Eriku

"Btw, I know what I’m talking about with this climate stuff"

I hope she’s done some additional reading since she got picked apart by Joe Rogan, of all people. He made her walk back any notion that she’d really gotten stuck in on the subject, but I see she’s ready to be an authority again.

Edit: Sweet Jesus, she’s doubting the moon landing in this? :eek:

Mike Smalling

Trouble in paradise as Little Ben Shapiro and Candace Owens go at it on Twitter. Somehow Shapiro's staunch pro-Israel stance doesn't really gel with Candace Owens' thinly veiled anti-semitism. You just know he'd love to fire her, but it would probably be mega expensive, so they just sling a bit of mud instead.

Far Right Media Clash: The Ben Shapiro And Candace Owens Blowup Explained

This Tweet is pretty funny though. She basically calls out Shapiro's reaction to the Gaza situation a temper tantrum.

Laurencio

What on earth is this shit?

That is also a way to say you've been sent to an HR class about appropriate use of Social Media for professors at Toronto because you're not using the platform in accordance with their guidelines.

Drama queen.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
What on earth is this shit?

I too enjoy fighting non-existent enemies whilst hysterically crying over Peter Pan because Tinkerbell's curvy hips actually represent Marxism slowly taking over The West

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
The comments make you want to jump off a bridge.

Or start selling bridges.

binary bot
I worked at one of his shows (bar work). Had big cognitive dissonance serving loads of well mannered people after being treated like dirt at the average concert. But that’s probably down to the big difference in alcohol consumption. His voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

A lot of neat whiskeys and people wearing suits, and not because they’re just off work.

Charlie Foley

Just noticed Jordan P. is doing an arena tour. People are actually paying $200 a ticket to see this douchebag.
https://www.bridgestonearena.com/events/detail/dr-jordan-b-peterson
He did a tour back in like 2018. Tickets were like $25 I think. I didn’t go, obviously, but I remember wondering about what it would be like to be in the room to witness him and his audience. I know his transgender stuff had started because I was still living in Ireland when I learned of that, but I think he was just before, or in the early stages of, his full scale unravelling. As he gets progressively more unhinged he seems more and more easy to rattle