Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgeorge

Jones should be sold and Smalling, Lindelof kept as backup. Our CB combination should be Rojo and Bailly. Reason Smalling should not be sold is because he stays fit and is a good header of the ball which could be useful in certain matches and scenarios.

We need ball playing defenders, Jones ain't one of them. He is excellent at last ditch tackles, but not sure that is what Utd want when we are supposed to dominate and control the game.

Andersons Dietician

Even worse, Vardy has recorded one of the fastest sprint in premier league history and Jones actually watches him go and allows him to build up a head start. What was he even thinking. Worse people trying to blame that on Smalling.

Classical Mechanic

Interesting moments at the end, he tried to rearrange the formation to get Smalling out of CD. Herrera refuses to play right back, Mou sends Smalling back to CD and we concede because Smalling can’t move to defend.

Zoo

He took 6 injections for a friendly. Has the attributes but is brain dead.

Minimalist

Interesting moments at the end, he tried to rearrange the formation to get Smalling out of CD. Herrera refuses to play right back, Mou sends Smalling back to CD and we concede because Smalling can’t move to defend.
WTF was that all about?

That's genuinely concerning if players can't sort themselves out and then Mourinho is putting an injured player back into the back line.

Litch

Just do not trust either him or Smalling. You just know he's got a mistake waiting to kick you in the balls....

Loublaze

ATLien
Completely to blame for the first goal, jogging back and shit and allowing Vardy in.

Acole9

Outstanding
Amateurish defending for the first goal, that's something you'd see in Sunday league.

Axkiko

Average performance but I am glad to see Jones tried to take over the responsibility to reorganize the defence after Smalling injured. We lacked that leadership on our defender after Vidic and Rio left.

Loublaze

ATLien
Practically every game he does something incredibly clumsy that should cost us. I'm honestly amazed at the leeway he gets compared to Smalling.
Jones can't do no wrong. Just imagine if it was Jones who tracked back to get to Mahrez and Smalling failed to cover Vardy. Golden boy is untouchable

Kostur

海尔的老板
Watching the match now it's fecking disgraceful how slowly he was running back for the first goal and started sprinting like an idiot when all was lost and he wouldn't catch up with Vardy.

Canagel

He is a clown. What was he playing at when taking out De Gea? Jones just spreads anxiety across the whole defence with unnecessary moves. A lot of the time he ends up injuring himself but now he is injuring his own team-mates.

Ban

He is a clown. What was he playing at when taking out De Gea? Jones just spreads anxiety across the whole defence with unnecessary moves. A lot of the time he ends up injuring himself but now he is injuring his own team-mates.
It was accidental.

Kostov

Jones and Lindelof can’t win a header to save their lives. I never feel comfortable when neither of the CB is dominant in the air.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He’s really poor in the air and causes problems at the back because of it.
Yep. Also his every intervention is last ditch tackle which makes him fall on his arse later. I have no idea how can people be happy with his yesterday's performance.

Andersons Dietician

We got a free kick for that as well did we not, goal keeper safety is more extreme than I thought.

Everton 0:2 Man Utd

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
What the feck was he doing with his arms up in the air and then passing the ball all the way back to De Gea? He wasn't even under huge pressure as well. Pissed me off. Doesn't even have an ounce of technical ability.

Last edited:

Bojan11

He needs to stop looking for fouls. He is looking for it before the contact is even made. I don’t recall Vidic or Rio ever doing that.

IAmAWinner

Another good performance in which has been a really successful season for Jones. 17 appearances, 11 clean sheets.

AP88

Supports
Man City
Another good performance in which has been a really successful season for Jones. 17 appearances, 11 clean sheets.
Only real flaw is his reluctance/lack of courage to pass the ball forwards where possible - always plays sideways and safe; if he could add that then he really would be a great central defender.

His core passing technique is actually decent, but he has to utilise it better.

kul m

Jone's is a wall, when he's paired with Rojo, they work well together. From memory I think these 2 were paired quite frequently last season up until Rojo's injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.