Gaming PlayStation 5

Chairman Steve

Barely 25 minutes of indie stuff, featuring cameos by Star Ocean and KOF 15

The only good thing I can see about that stream was at least there wasn’t a Deathloop trailer in it like the previous half dozen times.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
So nothing happened? :lol: wish they'd just stop bothering if they've got nothing decent to show.
It's just embarassing on their part.

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
So nothing happened? :lol: wish they'd just stop bothering if they've got nothing decent to show.
It's just embarassing on their part.
Yeah agreed. No offense the Indie developer or lesser known studios but events like these do need a hook to have much of an impact and said hook is usually provided by a flagship title.

Many people rumored that to be Final Fantasy XVI today as actual footage has been scarce for over a year now and according to comments by projects head (Naoki Yoshida) the title is fairly far in its development. Then again Yoshida is known for not being a fan of announcements for the sake of it as was seen in the reveal which was a full fledged trailer including ingame fighting footage. Could absolutely see them dropping something big in Spring with a release date in the Holiday season 2022.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Guardians of the Galaxy has an 81 on Metacritic right now from 67 critics. That's a big surprise. Was fully expecting this to be Avengers level of average.

Skill Up seems to love it too.
Does look impressive, though I still find the character's faces to be quite bland.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Yeah, the character faces are a little generic looking, though, apparently what makes the game work so well is the constant dialogue between the characters. Genuine chemistry, especially between Quill and Rocket.
Not sure I'll be playing this. Think they missed a beat by having only one playable character.

GeorgieBoy

Finally managed to get my hands on one of these through EE.
Was meant to be delivered this morning.
Didn't arrive so I called to chase it up.
Turns out they lost the package... :lol:

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Finally managed to get my hands on one of these through EE.
Was meant to be delivered this morning.
Didn't arrive so I called to chase it up.
Turns out they lost the package... :lol:
Yeahhh... they lost the package ;)

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Remember when that used to be free? Got MS to thank for that.
They should remake Jingle all the Way where Arnie tries to get a PS5 for his son (@Vidyoyo) but he keeps getting offered the inferior toy (Xbox) everywhere he goes because they are abundant in supply.
Do you two really want me to tap the sign?

However I wouldn't turn down an afternoon with Arnie. The big hunk.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
They should remake Jingle all the Way where Arnie tries to get a PS5 for his son (@Vidyoyo) but he keeps getting offered the inferior toy (Xbox) everywhere he goes because they are abundant in supply.
Series S. I'm not looking but I've heard Series X is still hard to get.

Smores

That'd be a great advert to be fair. Although i feel like you're planting the seed for DixieDean to bomb a radio station.

I miss the old console adverts. I swear SEGA Megadrive and PS1 had some really awesome adverts at the time but probably just through the lens of a chlld that.

Bosws87

That'd be a great advert to be fair. Although i feel like you're planting the seed for DixieDean to bomb a radio station.

I miss the old console adverts. I swear SEGA Megadrive and PS1 had some really awesome adverts at the time but probably just through the lens of a chlld that.

:nervous:

Any excuse to post this monstrosity again.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Which two?
That dogeball one and kingdoms of amular

They just aren't my types of games it was literally a quick delete for me.

I am however quite liking first class trouble its quite chill after playing fifa.

Very poor choices last few months for me.

Deery

Dreary
Wondering if there is any deals on the PlayStation Plus got it for £37 last year may need to renew soon.

Thinking on getting Vanguard tomorrow is anyone else interested will probably have to delete Black Ops good idea?