Gaming PlayStation Plus

Ainu

Had Sackboy on my wishlist still, as it never really got a serious discount. So excellent stuff! I've been very happy with the last several months of Essential tier games.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Had Sackboy on my wishlist still, as it never really got a serious discount. So excellent stuff! I've been very happy with the last several months of Essential tier games.
Sackboy is a great multiplayer game with family!

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
I am playing Sackboy and enjoying it so far.
Me too, fun and tricky enough to keep you interested.

The soundtrack (and how they incorporate it into some of the levels) is great too, reminds me of the Rayman game.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Another quality month. Kena was on my to-buy list. Doom Eternal should be a blast. And Ill definitely play Wolfenstein New Collosus as I thought New Order was excellent.

Not so interested in the indies but can’t have them all.

Selbourne

Evil Within and Dishonored are excellent games from that selection.

Also been wanting to try Kena and Slay the Spire for a while now.

amolbhatia50k

Apparently Paradise Killer is also highly rated albeit a bit of a different game (which I like trying)

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Kena is very good. I found some of the bosses to be spiky difficult though. Ended up sticking it on easy to beat the final boss after failing a stupid number of times.

Ainu

It's a bit concerning that Marvel's Spider-Man is leaving the service. Once a first-party title gets added, it should remain there indefinitely. In my opinion, this move seriously devalues the service, as it means you can't rely on any first-party title's availability. It's a baffling decision.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Kena is very good. I found some of the bosses to be spiky difficult though. Ended up sticking it on easy to beat the final boss after failing a stupid number of times.
Yeah I really enjoyed Kena but the boss difficulty spikes are absolutely insane at times. I've completed most FS games and that was up there with ones I was close to giving up on.

Stringer

Wasnt Doom Eternal rather underwhelming ?
Not in my opinion. I loved the first one but Eternal surpassed it for me with it's increased intensity. One of the best FPS I've played in recent years (though maybe not saying much given the competition).

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

Meh, nothing for me this time.
I don't mind that. Grid Legends is a game i've wanted to play but didn't want to spend that much on and Chivalry looks fun.

Also, does anyone remember a game called Downhill Domination?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
It’s actually beating Game Pass on content additions now. Even Watch Dogs is a relatively cool addition compared to the dross Microsoft have put in their service for the last 3 months.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604

Rift Apart :drool:
Sweet month

Knew R&C would end up there, watchdogs legion is a cool edition too and I'll give it a try. I actually liked the first game in the series. Wasn't sold on the 2nd though.

Is Humanity some kind of mad chu chu rocket type game?

Ainu

Was only a matter of time before Rift Apart would get added. Dishonored 2 is... interesting timing. Like a reminder of what a certain studio used to be. :lol:

There's some more interesting stuff on there, like Rain World and Lake, which had been on my radar for a while. Thymesia looks mildly interesting but also like a straight Bloodborne clone. Reviews are pretty mixed. Anyway, I'm not even subscribed to the higher tiers so why am I even talking about this.

Leg-End

Rift Apart, love holding out for the biggies to get on there. I tried to like Legion but maybe I'll give it another go.

Interested in Lake, Humanity looks alright too.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Yeah its pretty much surpassed game pass now. Shame i have bought most of the games that are coming out on the service

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Was only a matter of time before Rift Apart would get added. Dishonored 2 is... interesting timing. Like a reminder of what a certain studio used to be. :lol:

There's some more interesting stuff on there, like Rain World and Lake, which had been on my radar for a while. Thymesia looks mildly interesting but also like a straight Bloodborne clone. Reviews are pretty mixed. Anyway, I'm not even subscribed to the higher tiers so why am I even talking about this.
Rift Apart, love holding out for the biggies to get on there. I tried to like Legion but maybe I'll give it another go.

Interested in Lake, Humanity looks alright too.
I played Lake when it was on another subscription service and it's alright but personally wouldn't write home about it. It feels like a 4-hour equivalent of an episode of Gilmore Girls.

amolbhatia50k

Ratchet and Clank is an amazing game. For those who haven’t played it yet, you’re in for a treat.

For me,Watch Dogs Legion is a good addition. Would have liked a good indie or two more but can’t have it all.