PL D FA Premier League

Manchester United 1:1 Leicester City

Post-match discussion

Sat, 02 April 2022

TheReligion

Abusive
Why did we only try and win this in the last few minutes? We were much better with Matic.

Sancho should have scored, Rashford would have if Elanga didn’t trip him up.

Ridiculous

hammerfadl

Nowhere near good enough.

Mctominay lacking basic skills, can't be a regular starter.

Does Rashford actually wanna play football?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
How many games left of this nightmare season?

Never wanted a season to end more than this one.
Surely the Moyes season?

When you think how poor we've been this year and we're 6th, Moyes took us to 7th?!

AdNani

Alex Telles with one of the worst performances ive ever seen from a united player.

RomfordRed75

Just so so poor....at least we can now put 4th place to bed and just play the kids for the rest of the season.
We won't though, it will still be the likes of Pogba, McTominay and Rashford.
Special mention to Fred and Maguire who were pretty good. The rest.....shite

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Its the same bunch of spoilt and unfit players.
He could drop the ones who don't run and play some younger players. He wants control and pressing but starts Pogba. I don't know. His impact has been really poor.

r0663664

Worships Man City
I don’t understand what kind of tactic is this. Is it so hard to pass the ball out of our half? Why would Fernández and Pogba press ever work? I would to see morning crosses from Dalot. Forget to top 4! I am RR, I will only play players who will be around next year. Pogba, Ronaldo, Cavani, Rashford, Lingard, Mats, Matic, Jones, McTominay will all sit to the bench and rot.

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
That spoofer interim should be fired tonight. Tomorrow, do whatever needs to be done to get Ten Hag started as manager on Monday morning.

Hoof the ball

We say this time and time again but even with a change of manager it's still the same. A high percentage of the blame is on the players.
We say this time and time again but even with an ever evolving squad of differing players it's still the same. A high percentage of the blame is on the club as a whole.

OneUnited24

It’s easy to blame the players but I have no idea what tactics we deploy. It’s just long ball stuff

abailey123

Is it May yet? The new manager who ever that may be, needs to overhaul this squad from 1-11
There’s only Fred who leaves that game with an ounce of credibility.

simplyared

Sancho big disappointment. People still giving Rashford stick when he comes on and is our most dangerous player. Overall we were played off the park.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
So when Neville is gobsmacked that Rashford isn’t starting again, someone can show him this game and say “this is why Nev"

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Season is over. Players have given up and are waiting for the next manager. Rangnick knows they have given up and the fans know they have given up.

Next season cannot come quick enough.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Sancho big disappointment. People still giving Rashford stick when he comes on and is our most dangerous player. Overall we were played off the park.
Rashford is certainly dangerous to United. Not so much for the defence of the other team.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Spent the majority of the match not trying and then when we looked a threat at the end it was undone by comedy finishing.

Things will turn around when the players stop being embarrassed to be seen on a football pitch.

DSG

Absolutely blame coaching and management for the dropped points.

The incredible sloppy passing, the poor finishing, team wide really. Awful.

Naive setup I thought with a poorly organized 4-2-2-2. The turnstiles that are Dalot and Telles… when will we learn we can’t have those two starting?

Top 4 now gone. Just a disaster of a season, especially given the new signings and expectations.

peridigm

shocking stat. I’m sure there are many others.

Todd

I think it would legitimately take spending half a billion dollars on 5 or 6 new starters this summer to turn this team into a legitimate contender for next season.

Calling it now, without a drastic overhaul next season we will have our lowest ever goal tally in the league. Every match will be a struggle to score.

Al-T

Another steaming pile of rancid ordered in a season that's been a complete and utter dunghill.

Wish the season was over.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Most enjoyable watching Maddison's glee when scoring then seeing it disappear.
Plus this slightly salty interview.

Doesn't know how Varane went down? He had his leg hooked, and then if that wasn't enough Ichy has kicked the ball via his leg and shin!

Wing Attack Plan R

Not fussed, to be honest. I just hope we don’t have to do Europa next season, the extra travel and wear and tear will not help our tilt at top 4. We should admit this bunch tried and failed, they aren’t good enough, start playing the kids.

DeGea had an insane save to keep us from losing. Could any other keeper have made that save?

Maguire’s best game in awhile for us. No mistakes, I thing amazing either, but getting through a match without a feckup will be good for his mental toughness.

Telles is way worse than Shaw and Shaw was awful. LB and understudy both positions vacant.

Varane hasn’t been the answer to our defensive prayers. He’s showing moments of class alongside worrying mistakes. We still need at least 1 new CB. Today he was average.

Everyone else, I can’t be bothered to single out. Good moments followed by passing to the opponents. Sloppiness, slow passing, static play, needless offside calls. We looked like a youth team after two weeks of training.

Last edited:

mk7

Elanga was absolutely awful today, and actually stopped Rashford scoring by being utterly braindead. So yeah, it’d be a weird game to prove that point.
I am both flabbergasted that he was still on at that point and that some one could do something that stupid.

cj_sparky

We look lost. The players have long since checked out.

The club is so far away from where it needs to be, it is going to get worse...a lot worse.

:(

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Elanga was absolutely awful today, and actually stopped Rashford scoring by being utterly braindead. So yeah, it’d be a weird game to prove that point.
Elanga being dreadful doesn't take away from the fact that Rashford was also dreadful. As he has been all season. Which is why he hasn't been starting. Which is why Neville going on about it all the time is ridiculous. That's the point.

Man of the Match

Fred image Fred 53% of 207 votes

Runners-up

Player Ratings

4.9 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 204 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Leicester win
  • Draw