Premier League Festive Season

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Taylor is an absolute rat. Every game against us, he refuses to book opponents for the exact same fouls we commit.

Fabinho should have been booked ages ago, Mane should have been sent off.

Taylor is a rodent. A baldy fecking rodent and I hope his new year steak pie is infested with rodent droppings. Baldy clown.

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Again. You’re failing to grasp the concept of what we’re talking about here. They’re not just running across a track once a week, are they?
People forget that the point of PEDs isn't to be quicker on game day like a well charged Duracell bunny. It's to maximise workload and increase recovery of wear and tear. It enables you to push your training harder for game day, reducing the chance you body breaks down.

It's not like drinking a red bull ffs.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Taylor is an absolute rat. Every game against us, he refuses to book opponents for the exact same fouls we commit.

Taylor is a rodent. A baldy fecking rodent and I hope his new year steak pie is infested with rodent droppings. Baldy clown.
I don't think you like him.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC

That's baldist :(

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
People forget that the point of PEDs isn't to be quicker on game day like a well charged Duracell bunny. It's to maximise workload and increase recovery of wear and tear. It enables you to push your training harder for game day, reducing the chance you body breaks down.

It's not like drinking a red bull ffs.
Exactly. I have zero doubt it’s widespread but Liverpool must have access to the very best stuff. Or they must be utilising it the most effectively.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
If we win our games in hand we will be 3 points behind Chelsea. (big big if I know)

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Exactly. I have zero doubt it’s widespread but Liverpool must have access to the very best stuff. Or they must be utilising it the most effectively.
I don't believe this, it's just certain stuff to aid recovery. I imagine most clubs have it. They also probably select players on physical stats before G+A so they fit into Klopps system

Sylar

Man city ten points clear of second place in the three horse race :nervous:

PoTMS

Mason Mount is as average as they come. I can see Conor Gallagher surpassing him next season.

PoTMS

Kovacic is just the kind of player United need
Annoying how easy it was for Chelsea to pick him up from Madrid. Loan with no obligation to buy, just like with Saul. Massive upside, marginal downside.

James35

We aren’t troubling any of the top three. We play by a quite sizeable amount the worst football.

Let’s just hope we can be the best of the rest to get CL. We definitely have the players to do so if not the football ability to go with it right now. Hopefully Ralf can work some magic.