Premier League Festive Season

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
You are in a top 4 race fella if you lose at City.
Chelsea and Pool will be 2 and 3 i reckon. what order i duno. Spurs arsenal face off when we play city, one of them, or both, drops pts for sure. Villa away wont be easy for yourselves.

All ifs and buts, but the top 3 right now, will be the 3 come may. Just my opinion

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
We're already in one realistically.
Yep. I'd assume you'll get it easily enough but this whole 'the top 3 are so far ahead' is abit outdated already.

City are streets away, Liverpool very good, Chelsea decent. The rest we will find out soon.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
if that was a chelsea player you would haven't called for a red 10 seconds into the match
Why would I be shouting for a red against my own player? Also what relevance is ‘10 seconds’ to that challenge?

Going by your idiotic logic, a two footed tackle knee high should also be allowed as long as it’s within the first 10 seconds? Good grief.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Good game between two teams streets ahead of us. Talk of catching either of them is wildly optimistic.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Still think we need a LWB in on loan this window. I like Alonso going forward, but not a fan in defence

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Carragher embarrassing himself there.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Still think we need a LWB in on loan this window. I like Alonso going forward, but not a fan in defence
He’s not even as good in attack now either. We had 4 really good chances which completely broke down because of Alonso. He’s nowhere near the level of Chilwell. We definitely need another LWB.

Nick7

Carragher had a mare there. Is he essentially saying you can forearm someone in the face deliberately and it’s only a yellow?

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Happy with a point, I was convinced we were going to get slaughtered going into this. Given how far behind Liverpool we were last season, the fact we're neck and neck with them despite all the injuries says a lot about our progress. Just need City to go into our game playing as shite as they did against Arsenal..

Idxomer

Terrible game full of dumb mistakes and no control from either team, no surprise City are walking again to another title.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Terrible game full of dumb mistakes and no control from either team, no surprise City are walking again to another title.
What are your expectations for the sport? Matches don’t get better than that. wow

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Great result as a United fan. Keeps Scousers away from winning the 20th title.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
Havertz, Pulisic, Werner, Sancho. Bundesliga's best look pretty shite at this level.
Why are you ignoring Kevin De Bruyne,Gundogan, Heung-Min Son, or Antonio Rudiger?

Plus none of the ones you mentioned have played for Bayern Munich, so hardly Bundesliga's best...

Last edited:

Anustart89

Why would I be shouting for a red against my own player? Also what relevance is ‘10 seconds’ to that challenge?

Going by your idiotic logic, a two footed tackle knee high should also be allowed as long as it’s within the first 10 seconds? Good grief.
That's a rule change I wouldn't mind at all. First 15 seconds of any game is a free-for-all where no rules apply. The team that can cause the most damage to the other team and force the most subs has an advantage for the rest of the game, but any tackle made when the clock hits 00:15 would be a red card, so you'd have to make sure not to make the tackle too late. Would definitely make people tune in for kick-off.

LDUred

Jadon Sancho's going to be hurting a bit when he sees Gordon has been credited with that deflected effort.