Premier League Fixtures (21/22 February 2015)

vuc

First Team Serb
It's a mystery to me how City are so inconsistent when you watch what they are capable of in full flow. Must be frustrating as feck if you're a City fan.

Raw

It's a mystery to me how City are so inconsistent when you watch what they are capable of in full flow. Must be frustrating as feck if you're a City fan.
Their recent dip of form was really down to no Yaya Toure to be fair. If it weren't for the ACoN, City would very likely be a comfortable 1st right now.

We've been dying for a player like Yaya for years.

Sylar

City are strange. They are playing their best players Silva and Aguero in their proper positions. They have a LB at LB and a RB at RB. They also have midfielders in midfield. Odd !

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
I have seen many great players live, Ronaldo Henry etc who are better players than Silva but he is the one who stands out the most, it's great to when when a player controls the ball perfect everytime and his every pass is weighted to perfection.

justboy68

Aguero and Silva are just magical players. This could be the first double digit scoreline if City really fancy it. Depressing.

Winrar

Their recent dip of form was really down to no Yaya Toure to be fair. If it weren't for the ACoN, City would very likely be a comfortable 1st right now.

And we let go of that guy on a free.

Raw

Newcastle are 5-0 down today and i'm still 100% sure we will not leave St.James' Park with 3 points in 10 days
Exact feelings from me. Remember when Chelsea dismantled Swansea 5-0 away?

So depressing how we've watched City leap ahead of us, playing football we can only dream of playing right now.

And we let go of that guy on a free.
Don't remind me!

vuc

First Team Serb

For sure his absence will affect them but honestly I'm referring to earlier in the season when he was in the team. Look at their CL performances too where arguably Toure was one of their bigger disappointments. When on form they play the best football in the league, but so often they flatter to deceive. Surprised they haven't played Dzeko a lot this year, as he has the knack of getting the goals they need against teams that park the bus.

Sylar

FPL players robbed of an extra point if they had Silva or Aguero. 59th minute sub.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Every time Manchester City have the ball they look like scoring, on the other hand we look like we're going to pass it backwards.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
Am I the only one (amongst everyone not just Chelsea fans) that actually feels like we played better last season overall?

Yes we had some awful moments against Stoke, Sunderland and Everton but we also had more consistency. We haven't won more than 3 games in a row in the league this season at any point, a record bettered by several clubs, including United and Newcastle.

That period we had between January and March last season we were very consistent, and looked very powerful. This time we look pretty average and shaky at the back.

With City in such devastating form im starting to think we won't actually win the title after all, I cant think of one good performance since the Swansea game, and it looks like a painful climax to the season .

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Yaya has completely run the show today but he's not even going to turn up against Barca on Tuesday. Because he's suspended.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Yaya has completely run the show today but he's not even going to turn up against Barca on Tuesday. Because he's suspended.
Bit harsh, think he'll at least make the effort to be in the stands and cheer the team on considering he is suspended - Edit: white text, you cheeky cnut ;)

Great win and just what City needed after some poor form. Chelsea without Matic for the next few games, Toure and Bony returning, Silva and Nasri on fire, Aguero being Aguero and Dzeko back with a much-needed goal. Only concern is Kompany and Mangala still not looking comfortable individually nor as a partnership.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Chelsea without Matic for the next few games, Toure and Bony returning, Silva and Nasri on fire, Aguero being Aguero and Dzeko back with a much-needed goal. Only concern is Kompany and Mangala still not looking comfortable individually nor as a partnership.
If the League cup final next weekend counts (I think it does) then he'll miss West Ham away and Saints at home. Two pretty tough games for sure.

We really could do with Liverpool taking points off of you next weekend.

Raw

If the League cup final next weekend counts (I think it does) then he'll miss West Ham away and Saints at home. Two pretty tough games for sure.

Yes, the League Cup final does count.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea

Could be Cities to lose now, cant see us winning either or those two games.

ZDwyr

Some decent fixtures today. Spurs and Liverpool matches are big for us. Unfortunately the United game didn't finish until 04:00 so not sure I can stay up late again and watch them.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Swansea's Jonjo Shelvey, whose shot deflected off Bafetimbi Gomis for the winning goal: "I'd love to claim it but it has hit Gomis. If it doesn't hit him then it probably wouldn't have gone in. David De Gea is a world-class keeper so he probably would have saved my shot."
Credit to Shelvy there, I hate the wanker but that's very humble of him and respectful to both Gomis and De Gea.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
It's not really threadworthy, but BT Sport have Rio Ferdinand, Ian Wright, Paul Gascoigne and Russell Brand as guests today. It'll either be great or a complete trainwreck.

Zoo

It's not really threadworthy, but BT Sport have Rio Ferdinand, Ian Wright, Paul Gascoigne and Russell Brand as guests today. It'll either be great or a complete trainwreck.
And Mourinho is on Goals on Sunday at 11.

Zoo

He's fuming. Christ knows why he thought going on this was a good idea!
Yeah he's not happy at all and looks like he wants to slap Ben Shepherd. "Did you at Sky apologise to Diego or Chelsea or me as a representative of the club?" :lol: