Premier League game week 5

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I don't know about that. People will always have a go if it's in their nature. I remember when we lost to Derby. fans were clamouring for SAF to be sacked because we'd got complacent. Wenger had rejuvenated Arsenal. Fans wanted Martin O Neill

We won the treble that year. Point, some will always whinge and it doesn't matter about reputation. I wonder what Blue Moon are saying right now about the greatest manager in their history? :D
Some probably moaned when peak Barcelona also lost. That's the nature of human beings in general. I believe the discussion is regarding a wider and more overwhelming critical reaction to our bad results - which are usually NOT based purely off those specific individual results.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
all the talk about their long injury list, Liverpool could've had everyone else fit last year, the only injury that mattered was VVD (an obvious point but the start of the season has highlighted it!)
Thiago was blasted in the very same game. Matip, Gomez, Keita, Henderson and Ox got their long term injuries shortly after. Mane and TAA got long covid (it's documented not hearsay). Then Fabinho, trying to cover every position, was out for quite a while. And if you're not bored yet, Alisson was in and out too.

But yeah, only VvD counts, so show some PAShUN! :devil: :lol:

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Fancy going from being managed by Ancelotti with James Rodriguez and Moise Kean in attack to being managed by "Rafa" with Andros Townsend and Salomon Rondon up top in the space of a year.

Somehow they've started about as well as they did then. :lol:

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Thiago was blasted in the very same game. Matip, Gomez, Keita, Henderson and Ox got their long term injuries shortly after. Mane and TAA got long covid (it's documented not hearsay). Then Fabinho, trying to cover every position, was out for quite a while. And if you're not bored yet, Alisson was in and out too.

Touchy aren't we?:lol:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Fancy going from being managed by Ancelotti with James Rodriguez and Moise Kean in attack to being managed by "Rafa" with Andros Townsend and Salomon Rondon up top in the space of a year.

Somehow they've started about as well as they did then. :lol:
Kean i'm not fussed with as he never wanted to be here and it showed on the pitch. Rodriguez obviously doesn't want to either but he showed his quality in attack, he's just so poor defensively and is so far away from what a Benitez player is.

EtH

Mane scoring goals again. I’m expecting you lot to be there until the very end.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Mane scoring goals again. I’m expecting you lot to be there until the very end.
Hopefully. Mane is the main concern, can't put everything on Salah, he needs to start scoring properly. Not 1 in 10 shots on target.

Real Name

That's sounds horrible.:(

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons

Bullshit.

V.O.

I hate teams that play with 3 CBs
Yeah, both teams playing five at the back and Villa have left all of Bailey, Traore and Buendia on the fecking bench. It's like they're trying to make this as much of a snoozefest as possible. :(

drdoityourself

Love that Villa have made their goalnets deeper. The space between the pitch and the stands were begging for it. I think I am the only one who has real passion for a good goalnet.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
All those liverpool injuries just show that they lack depth if they are using it as an excuse. Every team will have to deal with injuries with all thse crammed seasons ie covid season, Euros, winter WC etc.

V.O.

I wonder if Cazoo paid extra for the tyre tracks down the middle of Everton's shirt.

United in sin

Have the Villa fullbacks switched flanks or did they start the game this way? Matty Cash has looked useful on the left. Targett not so much on the right