Premier League Gameweek 1 + Midweek EFL

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Everton started well first 15mins or so, then faded a little, Spurs have looked dangerous on the counter. Winks and Hojbjerg midfield pretty uninspiring, but solid defensively it seems, Jose probably loves it. Pickford with some good saves tbf, despite the flack he cops here on the forums.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Is it fair to say Everton have a better midfield than Spurs, maybe even full backs? Other than Kane and Son, Spurs seem to lack quality in other areas

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I reckon Spurs will finish behind Arsenal and one of Leicester or Everton. I think they have a bang average team bar Kane and Son and have added more average plodders to the squad. People will soon see once and for all Mourinho is a washed up dinosaur!

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Everton might be a fun side to watch this year. Lloris dead on his feet there, nothing he can do to save that

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Would be huge for Everton to win this, their record away to usual top 6 teams is terrible so would be a big statement win this.

Spurs have been as mediocre as I thought they'd be, look through their line up and many players are past their peak now like Toby, Dier, Moura etc. They also lack depth badly compared to other teams in top 6.

Interesting the only time Mourinho has failed to win on premier league opening day was 15/16 and he lead Chelsea to bottom 6 halfway through that season. Don't think it will be that bad for Spurs but I really can't see them doing anything in the league. Also got a horrible fixture schedule in the cups starting next week.

MDFC Manager

I reckon Spurs will finish behind Arsenal and one of Leicester or Everton. I think they have a bang average team bar Kane and Son and have added more average plodders to the squad. People will soon see once and for all Mourinho is a washed up dinosaur!
All or... nothing?