Premier League Gameweek 10

Deery

Dreary
Anyone got a video of the BT interview, watched Bein sports and he seemed fine..

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I mean by the letter of the law it is a penalty, what I meant is that in real time it didn't look a penalty at all and aside from one Brighton player no one even protested. I guess I'd term it under 'harsh'.

In the old game pre VAR slowing it down it'd never be given a penalty, combine that with the miniscule offsides and the slightest handballs becoming penalties it feels like a new game, maybe not a bad thing just takes some getting used to.
He smashed his foot. Pretty clear.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Klopp absolutely losing it.
I thought he kept his composure quite well bearing in mind he'll have been raging at throwing away what should have been a comfy win so late on.

And then gets goaded to the max by some whiny twat of an interviewer whose voice was lilting it was so bad

VivaRonaldo85

Anyone got a video of the BT interview, watched Bein sports and he seemed fine..
Absolutely remarkable exchange with Des Kelly seemingly sick of Klopp blaming the broadcasters for scheduling and standing up to him with a full blown row!

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
What a meltdown. I'm glad the interviewer called him out on that.
Massively.

More than happy to cash the cheques for players and his own salary, while his club flirted with furloughing staff on the taxpayers coin.

The club aren't alone in the scheduling difficulty. Feel free to give the broadcasters a partial refund if you're unable to undertake your timeslots for matches Jürgen.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
These clubs enjoy the insane money they get from TV so can't bloody then moan at occasionally playing the 12.30 kick off.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Klopp showing his true colours :D

He's all mr happy and smiley until it goes against him, then turns into an absolute moaning cnut.

Classical Mechanic

I thought he kept his composure quite well bearing in mind he'll have been raging at throwing away what should have been a comfy win so late on.

And then gets goaded to the max by some whiny twat of an interviewer whose voice was lilting it was so bad
The xG was 2.38 - 0.28 in Brighton’s favour. The Scouse deserved nothing.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
He looks like a cock but it's typical deflection of a result. Nothing we haven't seen Fergie or Mourinho do a thousand times.

Otherwise people might talk about performances, hooking young players at half time or moany cnut Salah. Now it's just ranting Klopp before everyone moves on.

Matst1

BBC sport live updates saying “you’ve got to love Klopp” then posting a heavily edited version of his interview. So many Liverpool fans in journalism these days

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The xG was 2.38 - 0.28 in Brighton’s favour. The Scouse deserved nothing.
Liverpool could have scored 4 in the opening 20, unluckily had 2 very tight disallowed goals and certainly wouldn't have been lucky to win that one.

I'm just glad that appalling Maupay pen didn't ruin things. And Connolly's poor miss too.

Classical Mechanic

Liverpool could have scored 4 in the opening 20, unluckily had 2 very tight disallowed goals and certainly wouldn't have been lucky to win that one.

I'm just glad that appalling Maupay pen didn't ruin things. And Connolly's poor miss too.
You don’t have an xG of 0.28 if you could have scored 4 in 20 minutes.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Man. City 1 up already, don't Burnley always lose 4 or 5 nil v them?

acnumber9

Two absolutely mind-boggingly bad penalties by Brighton. But I have given up trying to understand how penalties can still be taken this poorly in this day and age of big data and performance analytics.
Because data and analytics can’t kick footballs? Life isn’t lived on a spreadsheet.