g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 11

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Speaking in terms of how Tottenham are on a whole this season. I see eriksen a symptom of that, with Poch not exactly being blessed with squad depth.

Edit. Not supporting Eriksen here btw, just to be clear, his attitude this season has been appalling.
I don’t get how Poch consistently picking a player who doesn’t care and does more harm than good shows what a good coach he is.

The depth isn’t great but he has a 60m signing he sanctioned on the bench and instead only gives said man 5 minutes here or there.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
If the one last week was a pen then this one is too. Won’t be surprised if it’s given.

El Zoido

He could have got the ball if he wanted to. He threw himself down.

TrustInOle

I don’t get how Poch consistently picking a player who doesn’t care and does more harm than good shows what a good coach he is.

The depth isn’t great but he has a 60m signing he sanctioned on the bench and instead only gives said man 5 minutes here or there.
Agred on that point, but other than this season, where other factors have come Into play, can you criticise him much? Also, we dont know how lo celso has been in training, how he has adapted to England, language, fluidity in the team. Yes he should be given a chance, I would most certainly play him. But once Poch walks out that door, I see Spurs spiralling down for a while. I highly doubt he though Eriksen would be 'this' bad.

Rafaeldagold

And why did it say no penalty & they checked again?

It’s an awful addition to the game

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Agred on that point, but other than this season, where other factors have come Into play, can you criticise him much? Also, we dont know how lo celso has been in training, how he has adapted to England, language, fluidity in the team. Yes he should be given a chance, I would most certainly play him. But once Poch walks out that door, I see Spurs spiralling down for a while. I highly doubt he though Eriksen would be 'this' bad.

Trust me, I can criticise loads of things Poch has done this season. A lot of really poor selection and tactical decisions.

Won’t go through it now because it’ll clog up the thread (will prob be a discussion in the spurs thread post match if we feck this up) but trust me, poch has made plenty of mistakes which are costing us, it’s far from all his fault but he’s played his part.

Deery

Dreary
These Everton players sure do like to milk the contact

prateik

Our saviour Poch hasnt had an away win in the league since Jan.. and that was against the mighty Fulham

Rafaeldagold

So they just confirmed that EVEN THOUGH they flashed no penalty no the big screen after a VAR check they can still change their minds if they see a different angle of it.

Farcical

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
It’s not a penalty. He feels contact and chucks himself over. No he doesn’t have any right to go down and try and con the ref.

Same bullshit as the mane pen last week, I hate it.

fps

That’s the position Lingard failed from against Bournemouth yesterday.