Premier League Gameweek 11

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
This is ridiculous. Fecking make a decision. Clear handball but taking that long is fecked up. How many replays of the same angle do you need. The handling of VAR from the premier league is so fecking laughable this season. It really isn't that hard yet it's like they're sabotaging it.

acnumber9

Dele Alli is allowed to handle the ball anytime he wants then. Good to know.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Pogba conceded a penalty for pretty much the same thing against Liverpool. Hand above head, not looking at the ball, and there was no VAR then either. So how is that not a penalty?

diarm

I think it is a handball but in fairness to the VAR official, I think Mina is all over Ali and is shoving him down which results in the handball.

Rafaeldagold

Again just proving VAR is shite because lots of referees in the VAR booth would give that.

It’s inconsistent & always will be unless you have the same ref doing VAR

lysglimt

Scout
I think it is a handball but in fairness to the VAR official, I think Mina is all over Ali and is shoving him down which results in the handball.
Alli has his hand above his head….

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
That wasn’t a penalty. Good decision.

Also Ndombele off and Eriksen stay on. Seriously, you couldn’t write this shit.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Clear the ball with this hand above his head and nothing is given, wtf.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
:lol: I like that the two Spurs fans are the only one that don’t think it was a pen.

Bulldog United

Does it matter if it deflected off Mina first? Alli put his hands in an unnatural position so it should be a penalty surely.

Amazing these rules touches a forwards hand for whatever reason and it's a foul every time. The defender team though can punch the ball away and get away with it.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Disagree. And they didn’t give a free kick anyway, so that clearly wasn’t a factor.
I don’t know why they didn’t give a free kick but Mina’s arm is in Alli’s face and it rolls of his shoulder straight on to him.

For me, Mina has fouled him and therefore it shouldn’t be a penalty. Otherwise sure, it should be one..

prateik

I saw his foot was at a right angle to his leg and closed my stream. I cant see it. feck. that was horrible