Premier League Gameweek 11

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Absolutely gutted. Gomes was finally getting back on track. So unlucky

El Zoido

Haven’t seen a replay because Sky aren’t showing it, but it didn’t look a red. The ref ran over with a yellow then changed to a red when he saw the result of it. Not sure about that.

RORY65

That's not a red card challenge but such a shame for Gomes, it looked horrendous.

slored1

For me a yellow card but really unfortunate stuff for Gomes.

spwd

Oh damn, I thought he’d split his head open to start with.

prateik

Glad I missed that. Sounds horrific.
The tackle wasnt. Ref went over to book son. The camera caught Gomes on the right holding his foot and that image was horrific. Not watching anymore. Will tune in in a few minutes.

Oldyella

Ref had the yellow card out until he say the Everton player's injury. That does not seem right.
Nope, was a yellow and his original decision was right, just incredibly bad luck after that.

fps

Awful. Poor poor guy. Son’s card will be rescinded, gutted for Gomes and for Son who was so upset too.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Poor him.. fecking cnut.
This fecking necessary? It’s not even that bad a tackle, just unfortunate and could happen to anyone.

Son is clearly devastated by the result and is not a malicious player. So not sure where the need to abuse him comes from.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Awful for Gomes. I’m glad it’s only his leg though, when I saw all of them holding his head I thought something had happened there. feck.

Yeah, wasn’t the challenge by Son that made the leg break, it was the way he landed. A red could still be arguable as he was clearly cynically fouling but a yellow was fair. Just really bad luck.