g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 11

Zen

If that's off.... then Forest definitely can claim 'disgrace'. feck these centimetre calls, need to get on with it.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Villa looking as poor as us and the game is no more exciting that yesterday...

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Best goalkeeper in the world, everyone
the fact that it's the first mistake you can find in the past (at least) two years, tells you the answer to that (well, maybe not best ion world but certainly in PL right now). Peter S made some mistakes in his time - didn't stop him being the best ever

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
the fact that it's the first mistake you can find in the past (at least) two years, tells you the answer to that (well, maybe not best ion world but certainly in PL right now). Peter S made some mistakes in his time - didn't stop him being the best ever
You don't have to go back a week to find his last mistake. :lol:

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
feckin hell, villa playing like they've been training with utds shooting coaches.
It's just how a season plays out.

Bad week for the lads on here telling us Brighton, Villa and West Ham are far better than Utd. Long old season.

We know only clues so far.

V.O.

It's been bombscare last ditch defending from Forest for a while now.

Hope they hold on, but you can still see them chucking this away.

FerociousCorgis

Gonna be hilarious to see our league table position after such a shit start and somehow not being down in relegation zone or anything ha

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
fecking hell, I think I found a winger that's worse than Antony. Step forward Leon Bailey

V.O.

fecking hell, I think I found a winger that's worse than Antony. Step forward Leon Bailey
Apart from that one game against us where we made him look like Maradona with more pace, of course.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
I see Arsenal are still whinning... pathetic they actually issued a statement. Nothing about the Garnacho goal at Emirates or the foul on Johnny Evans. Sad little club. reminds me of someone. And on that note, don't suppose there's even a tiny chance o Luton getting within three goals of Liverpool

always_hoping

Just seen the result that's a serious good win for Forest. Good value for it? Not a hope i'll be watching Luton v Liverpool a match Pool should be winning 4 or 5-0 but knowing them they'll likely win via a penalty in added time with help of VAR...

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
It's always cringe when they interview the opposition managers but they interviewer just bums Liverpool instead.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
I see Arsenal are still whinning... pathetic they actually issued a statement. Nothing about the Garnacho goal at Emirates or the foul on Johnny Evans. Sad little club. reminds me of someone. And on that note, don't suppose there's even a tiny chance o Luton getting within three goals of Liverpool
Good, I wish we did that more often. Who knows, maybe we wont be at the bottom of the 'VAR fecked you' league table.

mu4c_20le

Seens scripted for Diaz to come on at half time and score and have an emotional celebration

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Not my post but… “You’ll never beat Murillo, You’ll never beat Murillo“

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Got my Red Bull ready, bag of fish and chips. Time to watch Luton destroy the scousers!