g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 12

Smacky The Frog

Good game, best I've seen between these two in a while.

I don't get the appeal of Cole Palmer. Dull player.

cj_sparky

Fernandez marking Akanji, starts running to the edge of the 18 yard box instead of tracking his man. Was totally ball watching.

Joel Miller

Haaland should have scored his opportunity. Excellent run and touch to control but he has to do better with the finish, it was far too close to the keeper.

RedStarUnited

The mark of champions…not losing games like these.

Oh and dodgy refs helping you out when needed.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

After all these years I still have to double take when I see Scott Carson sat on the City bench. Has there been a bigger beneficiary of the homegrown quota rule?

padr81

Supports
Man City
You lot are definitely rattled in this game. Chelsea on top so far and unlucky to only be level.
Seems the nerves are transferring to fans as well.
We don't deserve to be level that's for sure. Chelsea better team and way more attacking threat than us. Sterling playing like he's proving a point to Pep. For us Rodri, Doku, Akanji and Gvaridol all been poor.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Terrible defending by both teams but very entertaining. If we buy a world class goal scorer we'll be right back on top again. Jackson is backup quality.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Jackson's compilation from last season was amazing. I'd have bought him too, if I had the money, but I can hardly afford a new laptop at the moment.

Taribo's Gap

We don't deserve to be level that's for sure. Chelsea better team and way more attacking threat than us. Sterling playing like he's proving a point to Pep. For us Rodri, Doku, Akanji and Gvaridol all been poor.
Ruben and Walker have not been good either. Ruben does have a mistake in him and Walker switches off too much.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
This'll be a totally different game in the second half.

Pep will make some tactical adjustment and it'll flip the game right back to City.
Remove Doku, put Grealish
Akanji can't play that double pivot as well as Stones can. Maybe a swap for Lewis, or City drop to a back 4 with Silva supporting Rodri

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I can’t even recall the last time we had the better of City in the first half.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Ruben and Walker have not been good either. Ruben does have a mistake in him and Walker switches off too much.
Just beat Cities counter press by leaving two players wide, knock the ball from your box wide and then you're away. Been asking for it for years and makes teams look ordinary, including City

padr81

Supports
Man City
For sure we have no one on the pitch that's above a 5/10 (maybe Bernardo who has shown a bit of intent at least). The back 4 have been poor but the left side worse than the right. I know Akanji got the goal but hte amount of miscontrols and poor passes are shocking by our standards. Really missing Stones in that role Akanji just can't do it to a high level vs good teams.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Watching Jackson in these games makes me want Nkunku back even more.

Roll on after the international break.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Has Pep been drinking the water bottle?

Sweet Square

“Fair play to the referee for making a decision on the pitch”

Brilliant half time analysis from the sky sports team.