Premier League Gameweek 2 fixtures (18th - 20th August 2018)

diarm

Wolves hit the woodwork again! Both sides good value in this but Wolves should be ahead.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Looked soft to me. It's a contact sport and he just threw himself to the ground.
His ankle gets clipped and he goes down. There's no dive there, he doesn't 'throw himself' down to the ground, he's just unbalanced because he gets tripped.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Went to a lot of Wolves games last season. Not surprised to hear they're playing well.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I swear Eriksen looks to be balding from week to week in a rapid rate.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
My concerns with Lucas are the same as last season. Looks great on the ball, glides past opponents .. but where is the end product? That touch when he was through on goal was woeful, and a couple of times now he's been in dangerous positions and put poor balls across. It's what we were told to expect from him tbf, but it needs to improve, he's already missed two key chances today. So far this is the perfect game for him with the space Fulham are giving us, and he needs to show us something more.

Also, Kane still doesn't look right. His movement is just off, he's just not been able to get the ball properly under control a few times (watch him score a hattrick now). On a positive note, Alli has looked really good so far and played well against Newcastle too, if he can be back to his best that'll be huge for us.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Leicester score :lol:

So unfair. Wolves hit the bar, hit the post, miss a couple more chances while controlling the game and then score an own goal like that.. Leicester winning 1-0 with 0 shots.

diarm

I swear Eriksen looks to be balding from week to week in a rapid rate.
That's how it happens! I was about his age when it happened me. I swear I looked like Frank Lampard finishing the summer and like Frank Leboeuf by Christmas!

MadMike

Nothing cheers me up quite like an own goal :drool:

So long as it's not us conceding it of course

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
That Anguissa dude is decent eh. Reminds me of Tottenham's Dembele. Young, strong, good dribbling, 22 years old.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
That's how it happens! I was about his age when it happened me. I swear I looked like Frank Lampard finishing the summer and like Frank Leboeuf by Christmas!
Yeah, happens at different rates. I got some overall thinning already by 23, while other people I know had full mops of hair. Today I still have mine, with a bit receeding, while many of them are plain bald.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Does that change the fact he's blatantly tripped? There's clear contact, you can see it on the replay.
I don't deny contact but it was soft. Some players like kane don't even try to stay on the feet anymore. Touch me and i am dead. Look at lukaku. Guy always try to stay on his feet.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Some of our quality in the final third has been absolutely shocking. Fulham have been awful and given up loads of space, but since an intense opening from us we've looked complacent. Great work from Lloris there though, he gets hammered when he makes mistakes because of his coming out so far, but it saves us so many times.