Premier League Gameweek 27 (10th - 12th February 2018)

Guy Incognito

Kos didn't even bother jumping. Shite defending. But brilliant header.

And he misses and easier chance to score.

Anyhow, if Arsenal get beat thats them done for sure.
They were done to begin with.

Their away record has been dreadful for months. You can't just turn it on at home, or play a different system when you feel like it.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Tottenham best hope they finish in the top 4 this season because all the biggest teams in the world will be after him this summer.
Haven't you heard, they are getting a new stadium, something which trumps wages and chances of trophies.

Guy Incognito

Tottenham best hope they finish in the top 4 this season because all the biggest teams in the world will be after him this summer.
Don't think Kane will leave this summer, not with the stadium move. If they don't win anything next season, perhaps...

jungledrums

Can't shove the defender in the back and knock him down but Kane is loved by refs and media so gets all the calls
That wasn’t even close to a foul. Barely touched him, only made contact after the header and it was very minimal. It’s a contact sport, how soft do you want th game to be?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
It's kind of embarrassing that Arsenal should be atleast 3-0 down inspite of playing a very defensive team.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Arsenal are all over the place here.

Wilshere has been pretty poor.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
They were done to begin with.

Their away record has been dreadful for months. You can't just turn it on at home, or play a different system when you feel like it.
Yeah well a draw wouldn't have been the end of the world for them considering thier record. That's the reasoning behind it.

Brilliant from Cech from that free kick btw.

Sanchez7

Dembele is a great midfield player. Just a shame he doesn't score or assist enough to be in the top tier.

Guy Incognito

Yeah how silly of me to presume that a new stadium is worth more to Harry Kane than competing for the chance to win the CL and a big pay day.
True, but he doesn't seem the type to force a move. He looks happy where he is: big fish in small pond.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Not sure we’re in a position to talk about embarrassing performances away against Spurs.
What a nonsense post. Someone should ask the forums of relegated teams to close down as they can't ever discuss other teams football according to this logic.

LoneStar

Mikhi has been abysmal today. Aubamayeng would be wondering why he chose Arsenal now. Spurs playing with far more energy and desire.