g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 29

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
He is a very good coach. I think he overcomplicated tactically at the end of his Arsenal stint, but he is extremely astute tactically.

His Europa record is insane and doesn’t get the respect it deserves. He would be doing much better at Chelsea with those options than Potter is.
I think Arsenal was a mess with horrible characters in the team tbh.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

Jacob Ramsey is the value Bellingham.

Always impresses me when he plays. Reckon we should go for him. I like McGinn but not sure he's what we need. I'd also take Watkins, more mobile than Weghorst

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Well, apparently I was wrong. It has a bit of an 'o' in the French pronunciation but is nowhere the same as the comm does it. And why try for Kante and not do it for others where it's simpler like Pogba.

Dang... He's lucky he didn't go to school in US.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I think Arsenal was a mess with horrible characters in the team tbh.
Yeah, that too, but I think he panicked. Every week was a different set-up, each more complicated than the last. I think he lost his way there, but no question the poison in the dressing room meant his authority was undermined.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Jacob Ramsey is the value Bellingham.

Always impresses me when he plays. Reckon we should go for him. I like McGinn but not sure he's what we need. I'd also take Watkins, more mobile than Weghorst

Yes, please on Ramsey. Although we already have tons of attacking midfielders or no. 8.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

Yeah, that too, but I think he panicked. Every week was a different set-up, each more complicated than the last. I think he lost his way there, but no question the poison in the dressing room meant his authority was undermined.
He's a underdog manager and gets a tune out of smaller teams. But good manager and very good. The difference between him and the lauded Gerrard is vast

GlasgowCeltic

I'm a big Emery Stan.

Think he is an underrated manager and people take the piss over the whole "might be living as a bat in Transylvania" thing.

Two top three finishes with Valencia.
Four UEL wins (three in a row) and a runners up medal.
Best Klopp in a final giving us a great image of a Liverpool fan crying in Basel.
Ligue 1 league and domestic quadruple with PSG.
definitely a good manager but the remontada will be the lasting memory

Dansk

Reminds me a lot of Moyes. Did pretty well at a smaller club but completely unable to handle a team that ought to be near the top.

Asger

All those money spent and the have no striker.. With a proper striker they would be so much better team.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I haven’t watched any in depth analysis of it, but it is fascinating that Potter wins the Xg so often as a manager and comes away with nothing.

If anyone knows of an actual study or video of why it keeps happening, I would be very interested.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Chelsea would probably do better with Weghorst instead of Felix.