g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 29

Chief123

Lee Hendrie in the studio is 45 years old. He looks older than Souness!

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Was difficult to draw a line on the Southampton player to be fair to them.

paulscholes18

I would be annoyed if I was a Saints fan, just the 4 off them standing in an offside position when the free kick was taken.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
The opposite you mean? They'll lose their automatic 6 point head start every season.
Liverpool so bad currently they'd probably lose at Goodison if they had that fixture in the run in.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Selles sure dosen't half put some odd starting line ups out....Saints spend about 60m on new forwards in January and none of them can get ahead of semi retired Theo Walcott. :lol:

SAFMUTD

Southampton is clearly the worse team on the league. Hopefully we're moving on Lavia already

SAFMUTD

Seriously. Would certainly be worth a pick up, not sure how much the city connection might affect that though.
He's not originally from City's academy he comes from Anderlecht, he was just two years at city and barely played. I doubt he has a strong connection.

If we come calling he'll answer I'm certain.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Expected more from Ward Prowse today... and only just heard about Brendan Rodgers...

Wilt

terrible game ….seems to have been going on for days

SAFMUTD

Southampton is truly a terrible team, got some good individual players, but an absolute shambles of a team
Both are really bad but Southampton specially lacks any kind of threat. The don't even look close to generating chances.

Barnslig

Both are really bad but Southampton specially lacks any kind of threat. The don't even look close to generating chances.
Just don't seem to work for each other or the team at all, so easily dispossessed