Premier League Gameweek 29

RedDevilQuebecois

Doucoure, you mentally deficient donkey. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kane made the most out of it, but there was no excuse for that. It was just pure selfishness.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
If you're gonna get a red bloody go for it. Closed fist.

FerociousCorgis

what acting by kane though. Gets pushed in the face and youd think he was violently struck there based on how he falls and lays there.

Anustart89

Kane should've had three yellow cards there, instead Doucouré gets himself sent off. Idiot.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
That’s genuinely one of the most idiotic things I’ve seen an Everton player do which is quite something.

AFC NimbleThumb

Looking at Kanes reaction are we going to get the BBC Sport team talking about it how they have Fernandes?

Silverman

This is the reason I would not want Kane. Sky Sports lambasting Pedro Porro a minute before for going down easy and Kane does the same and nothing said.

Hester_manc

I see it as a. dive from Kane. He gets pushed, not punshed - but he goes down as is he got hit by Tyson.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
Agree its a sending off but Kane is such a prick and listen to the commentators just sucking him off as usual. Di Maria couldnt wait to send him off

JagUTD

Regardless of Kane playing on it, it's a red card no matter what. Even if Kane hadn't tried to win a Razzy, it's still a red.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
You have to wonder about pundit reactions...had that been the other way around I’m convinced all the talk would be around cheating. Disgraceful from Kane.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Absolutely no need for that, fecking stupid behavior. Also I truly hope Kane’s all right, he could’ve been killed.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Sky commentator when Porro goes down holding his face; "Complete overreaction."

Sky commentator when Sir Harry goes down holding his face; "He's entitled to."

2 minutes between the incidents too. Arse licking cnuts.

Anustart89

Absolutely no need for that, fecking stupid behavior. Also I truly hope Kane’s all right, he could’ve been killed.
Goodbye England’s Rose
May you ever grow in our hearts
You were the grace that placed itself
Where lives were torn apart
You called out to our country
And you whispered to those in pain
Now you belong to heaven
And the stars spell out your name

Baxquux

Good gamesmanship by Kane, under the current interpretations of rules. In practice though, under any justly applied law he should be off for simulation ...

FerociousCorgis

welp gotta figure spurs find a way to get the goal now. And now everton will be all that more desperate against us to not lose.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Regardless of Kane playing on it, it's a red card no matter what. Even if Kane hadn't tried to win a Razzy, it's still a red.
It’s an obvious red card. Kane made a tit out of himself regardless. I’ve a low threshold for annoyance with him anyway. Because he is constantly cheating. See also the absolute embarrassment of him crawling back onto the pitch in the Italy game.

Chief123

I’ll let Doucoure off. It’s Ramadan and he’s been fasting. He was Hangry.