g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 29

Anustart89

Why'd he book Lenglet then? He played on so the promising attack wasn't stopped.

DavidDeSchmikes

Sky commentator when Porro goes down holding his face; "Complete overreaction."

Sky commentator when Sir Harry goes down holding his face; "He's entitled to."

2 minutes between the incidents too. Arse licking cnuts.
that will change if he signs for us in the summer

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
Looking at Kanes reaction are we going to get the BBC Sport team talking about it how they have Fernandes?
Harry Kane could pull an AK47, shoot up the whole feckin Everton team and the English media would give him a pass

JagUTD

It’s an obvious red card. Kane made a tit out of himself regardless. I’ve a low threshold for annoyance with him anyway. Because he is constantly cheating. See also the absolute embarrassment of him crawling back onto the pitch in the Italy game.
I agree. It's a horrible part of the game but unfortunately it's a big part of it.

I'd still have Kane at United in a heartbeat. Not for his Hollyoaks level acting but for his goals.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Christ, didn't realise we're 5th now. We've been shocking since winning the league cup

Mmm-Qatarian

Just feck off Doucoure. Say what you will about Kane play-acting, I can't stand it when players do moronic shite like that for absolutely no reason. (Except when it's Mitrovic against us :D)

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I agree. It's a horrible part of the game but unfortunately it's a big part of it.

I'd still have Kane at United in a heartbeat. Not for his Hollyoaks level acting but for his goals.
I’d probably have him too. He’s a good player. I’ve reached a bit of a tipping point recently with all this bollox in football. It’s just embarrassing. Making me fall out of love with the game.

Mr. Robot

Good one.

He could have not gone down like he’d been hit with a baseball bat for starters.
Bruno would do the same thing for us and we'd be loving it if it won 3 points. Edit: just read your latest post, I agree I'm also falling out of love with the game.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
Bruno would do the same thing for us and we'd be loving it if it won 3 points. Edit: just read your latest post, I agree I'm also falling out of love with the game.
Bruno does do the same for us but the ref tells him he is a whinging git and get the hell up and Gary Neville calls him an embarrassment

Lecland07

It is weird that people seem to get sore when Kane scores. Blatant red and penalty; not even questionable.