Premier League Gameweek 29

Mmm-Qatarian

It's annoying enough watching Bruno doing it, I don't want a team full of cheats.
Meh, maybe I'm in a minority but I just don't give a shite when Bruno does it unless it wastes time when we're chasing a game.

All top level teams do this stuff to get an edge; there's no point trying to rise above it.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
It is weird that people seem to get sore when Kane scores. Blatant red and penalty; not even questionable.
Im assuming your not a Utd fan then as Kane's penalty takes Spurs above us in in the table. If Spurs were miles off, the horse faced prick could score 10 pens against Everton for all I care

Wilt

I can't believe people saying they don't want one of the best strikers in world football at United because his antics are just too much.

Lads, do you know who our captain is?
I’ve no doubt if Kane comes to Utd ….the Kane haters will be pissing in their pants with excitement

Delano

Ultimately it's one game.

But if we can't finish above this Spurs team, we don’t deserve shit.

LordSpud

And really predictable

when people were saying top 4 was a formality I was thinking “have you not watched United before?” Always got to make things as hard and drawn out as possible, on and off the pitch.

Not ETHs fault for me. Wasn’t backed with a Ronaldo replacement

We need 6 points by this time next week
I worry that by the weekend Ten Hag will already be thinking about Sevilla on the Thursday. So it could be a difficult month what with Brighton in the FA Cup too. Theres a possibility we could be out of Top 4 and the FA cup. We should beat Sevilla.

JagUTD

Is Kane any worse than say Bruno or others we've had in the past? Probably not. So not wanting him based on him cheating makes no sense.

The guy does what our players seem to struggle doing and he does it with ridiculous consistency.

The game overall is full of cheats, in fact, trying to name a single player who isn't one is damn near impossible.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Is Kane any worse than say Bruno or others we've had in the past? Probably not. So not wanting him based on him cheating makes no sense.

The guy does what our players seem to struggle doing and he does it with ridiculous consistency.

The game overall is full of cheats, in fact, trying to name a single player who isn't one is damn near impossible.
Of course it makes sense, it's a matter of appreciation. If it doesn't bother you, it bothers many

Barnslig

Why everyone so worried about Spurs? 2 games more played than us, level on points