Premier League Gameweek 3 fixtures (25th - 27th August 2018)

Smores

Obviously the quality wouldnt be there, but that doesnt mean they couldnt implement the same tactics.

Look at Swansea a few years ago. Didnt have the quality of player City have, but played a similar style.

My question to your point is, would Mourinho be playing like this with City if he had the same players?
That wasn't the point you replied to it was what they do on the pitch which requires the quality. Anyone can implement the style in Swansea fashion but you need this kind of embarrassment of riches to make it work very well.

Enigma_87

You know who
Boly was on but I thought the other player might have been affecting play. It's not an obvious one, just my opinion.
Nah he didn't really affected play. His movement was ok and wasn't interfering at all.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Looked a dive by Sterling for the free that led to that. Ref is having a mare, albeit all on tough decisions.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
If wolves had a decent striker they might actually be a dangerous side this year.

Sylar

City really trying to get free kicks and penalties on every occasion

Josep Dowling

Why is Aguero not booked there, diving won’t be clamped out if an obvious one like that goes unpunished.

Mister_Stubbs

Slimy little argie cnut, he does that far to often and never gets punished for it.. come to think of it all the City players do.