Premier League Gameweek 3 fixtures (25th - 27th August 2018)

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Players are injured in midfield; Cleverley and Chalobah.They seem to play narrow.
Yeah, they've also got Will Hughes too who I completely forgot about, great young player. Strong squad. Will surely do better than 14th place with this team.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
He's been good this game. Their control of the first half was down to him. Apparently he was their main creator in terms of assists last season too.
I figured he must do something right as he seems to play a lot for them.

binary bot
I think this is the longest half ever played. Looked up expecting it to be in injury time. It's the 70th minute.

Walters_19_MuFc

Fair play to Watford. Battered in the first half but dug in. Have been the better team in the second half and will probably go on to win the game now.

Sylar

Watford will be played 3 won 3 right?

Moplay getting more value out of Watford than United so far

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
without tempting fate, that Newcastle team is pretty meh.

shelvey and Lascelles both out of the squad.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Why do defenders raise their hands for the offside decision?? So irritating!

Why because he's been dropped for one game? If he has anything about him he'll earn his place in the team.

No guarantees that Kova will actually hit the ground running and play well.
Kova looked good against Arsenal, if he continues to play well I think he'll keep Barkley out the squad.

Walters_19_MuFc

Why because he's been dropped for one game? If he has anything about him he'll earn his place in the team.

Kovacic was class when he came on against Arsenal, but Barkley was very good too. According to the Chelsea forum, a lot were saying he was a candidate for man of the match.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Kovacic was class when he came on against Arsenal, but Barkley was very good too. According to the Chelsea forum, a lot were saying he was a candidate for man of the match.
He was alright, wouldn't say he was particularly outstanding. Let's see if he builds on it today in what could be a tricky game for them.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist

Kovacic is a far better player then Barkley is, hes a squad player and nothing else for them