Premier League Gameweek 3 fixtures (25th - 27th August 2018)

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Would be a nice tribute to Wenger if they are relegated right after he leaves..

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
That was a lovely goal. Good run from Anderson, great finish from Arnautovic.

Gasolin

Every week end I hope for City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs to lose points, and United to win. That's what I want to see for every single match day for the rest of the season. Frankly speaking, I don't even mind playing "boring" football if we get this. It's only boring for those who lose, it's exciting for those who win and see all the frustration in others' look.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
What has happened to Bellerin?? He looked so promising a few seasons ago. Can't do anything right now it seems.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Was he ever a good defender?
He was always more offensively minded but at the start, he was never caught out as much.

Once he became established in the team, it went to his head and his performances have been dire for a while.

He has been coasting for the last two years as there was no one to replace him.

-Supreme-

Jack Wilshere is having a shocker, didn't even bother tracking back for the goal

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
What has happened to Bellerin?? He looked so promising a few seasons ago. Can't do anything right now it seems.
Was always hugely overrated because he was a speed merchant. He’s not a bad player by any means, but he was never of the quality the hype suggested.